Yes or No? With detailed explanation! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for excellent idea on what needs fixing, especially the original idea about debriefing those who have quit. Our university panel has made a public records request for the names and contact information for all who have resigned in the last five years. We will then conduct debrief interviews as you suggested. We will then provide the results of our analysis to the executive staff. This will be provided on toilet paper to make your ideas actually useful.
    Childish tactic.

I don't think they do exit interviews anymore. Too much pride huh? Heaven forbid anyone listens and learns where they could focus on making changes for the better.

I see new big money franchises opening all over. I see huge new apartment complexes, new medical offices, new giant sub divisions, new schools, and everyone flooding here. Plus all these homeless, drunks, addicts, and dangerous crazy people coming here too. More population and more calls than ever. Heck, the traffic alone should tell you that our infrastructure is not keeping up. This includes us. We are not keeping up. The tax money sure is rolling in though. Many Politicians enjoying their big pay yet are not the ones in danger or exposed. Meanwhile we are short and burning out. Our staffing crisis should have never been allowed to get this far. In the end, us pawns and the civilians suffer for these political rat race games.

By the way. I expect no change and never have.

Unregistered
    Although complete and thorough investigations are time consuming, the time spent on investigations is nothing compared to the exponentially longer amount of time spent on report writing (and other administrative b.s., impounds, photos, videos, emails, etc., etc., etc.,)

The reports must be meticulous and flawless.

We even have a LT., who when she was a Cpl. made her entire squad write memos to the Maj. when a comma was missing, or a word was misspelled, on reports.
    And she was right to do so! Years later and you still remember the lesson you were taught. You should thank her for improving your skills and making you a better law enforcement officer.

Unregistered
    And she was right to do so! Years later and you still remember the lesson you were taught. You should thank her for improving your skills and making you a better law enforcement officer.
    Yes, thank her for treating you like a ****ing 18 year old retarded that dropped out of high school. Don't you know when you get rank, you're automatically free from ever making a minor mistake and you get to belittle the ****s under you that dare be imperfect in any little way!

Unregistered
    I rarely post here, but I have to comment on this one. Having been friends with many ex officers that have retired from other agencies, came to work here, and resigned a few years later. They all said basically the same thing about how we do business. We run around like crazy doing a whole lot of nothing and writing a ton of CYA reports documenting a bunch of nothing due to paranoia and “what if” fantasies. You would be surprised how much other agencies sift through calls, refuse BS reports, and only initiate investigations on legit cases. This place sucks.

Unregistered
    I rarely post here, but I have to comment on this one. Having been friends with many ex officers that have retired from other agencies, came to work here, and resigned a few years later. They all said basically the same thing about how we do business. We run around like crazy doing a whole lot of nothing and writing a ton of CYA reports documenting a bunch of nothing due to paranoia and “what if” fantasies. You would be surprised how much other agencies sift through calls, refuse BS reports, and only initiate investigations on legit cases. This place sucks.

As pointed out in another thread, Chad doesn't care. It's not going to change.

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? Then quit!

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? Then quit!
    Your ignorance proceeds you. There can only be one way good bad or indifferent. New ideas or ways to accomplish the mission different than mine are bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12