Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are we waiting for ?
    Fuc#k your perc card

Unregistered
    Fuc#k your perc card
    Thanks for the response Rod!

Unregistered
    BPBA is doing the best they can. It’s not easy negotiating with a city that in all honesty, generally does not care about its’ employees. We just have to accept that fact and move on. Regardless of what they say in front of us behind closed doors, it’s a different sentiment about how they feel about us overpaid, underworked and over compensated employees. Welcome to Hallandale.

Unregistered
    BPBA is doing the best they can. It’s not easy negotiating with a city that in all honesty, generally does not care about its’ employees. We just have to accept that fact and move on. Regardless of what they say in front of us behind closed doors, it’s a different sentiment about how they feel about us overpaid, underworked and over compensated employees. Welcome to Hallandale.
    Why should any of us just have to accept and move on. That shows me that PBA administration and representatives are all about collecting our dues and do s h I t to help us.

Unregistered
    F u c k. Hallandale beach and its government a s s h o l e s.

Unregistered
    We had this opportunity 2 years ago and did not switch. Why? Because we were stupid and believed the PBA lies. They told us IUPA was hated by BSO and that they were 110% coming back to the PBA. Only to find out 90% of BSO voted to keep the PBA out. Then BSO just got a 10-14% raise, more days off, better benefits and no longer pay for a take home car. We see them in the media standing up for their guys all the time and we continue to accept a sh!t sandwich. Typical PBA rhetoric, you can win the battle but you will lose the war.

Unregistered
    It’s way overdue. It’s time to leave the PBA.

Unregistered
    I’m just another voice to get rid of the PBA. How dare them say “we just have to accept it”. No fight- no nothing. Just lay down and be run over. That’s is so incredible.
    Rod is such a huge disappointment that it is almost indescribable. What a lazy fat f^*k. He is I. The wrong line of work.
    I want to vote already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast