Midwest - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Midwest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenny is a very cute.
    Saw her on the bailout of the 29 vehicle. Very sexy!

Unregistered
    Saw her on the bailout of the 29 vehicle. Very sexy!
    If you like Phat chicks.

Unregistered
    If you like Phat chicks.
    And what’s wrong with a little junk? Any real man doesn’t mind some of that sweet puffy padding.
    And if a female looks good in that ugly brown, she looks a million times better out of it.
    I have spoken.

Unregistered
    And what’s wrong with a little junk? Any real man doesn’t mind some of that sweet puffy padding.
    And if a female looks good in that ugly brown, she looks a million times better out of it.
    I have spoken.
    Listen to yourselves here, are you all professionals or not? You sound like those damn millennials that had MDPD personnel 07'd from the US Coast Guard Gym..Did you become police officers to seek 33's or for the right reasons? By the way, when women are present, please be more respectful when they are around. You never know who might be listening and reporting it. QSL?

Unregistered
    If you like Phat chicks.
    Not against extra cushion for the pushing. She seems like a great wifey material. I like her!

Unregistered
    Not against extra cushion for the pushing. She seems like a great wifey material. I like her!
    You guys have no backbones... all you Midwest cry babies talked mad crap about her when she was ROD.. you trashed her and named called her. You guys should reflect on what kind of trash you are. As for her, I don’t know her, however seems she has more dignity than you clowns 🤡

Unregistered
    You guys have no backbones... all you Midwest cry babies talked mad crap about her when she was ROD.. you trashed her and named called her. You guys should reflect on what kind of trash you are. As for her, I don’t know her, however seems she has more dignity than you clowns 🤡
    I agree! People need to stop being zeros and mind there own f-ing business

Unregistered
    Isn’t she married to a city cop?

Unregistered
    Isn’t she married to a city cop?
    She is. I guess it’s now a happy marriage!

Unregistered
    I have spoken.
    And I’m sure all women love to be referred to as a “female”. Dehumanizing much? It’s like you all sit around and talk about your coworkers as if they are farm animals.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast