Midwest
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest

Unregistered

Midwest

How does a one year rookie get desk job? Saturday-Sunday’s off, a car assigned to you and not working the streets. I guess daddy must have called I’m a favor.

Unregistered
    who are we talking about?

Unregistered

Orrr

Orrrrr just get pregnant!

Unregistered
    It’s a joke , they go to giu, specialized squads before clearing probation.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry it happens in Hammocks also! I’ve been busting my butt for years only to see rookies sent straight to GIU! They’ve never used their handcuffs and now they send out PC messages! They barely know the elements of the crimes they are investigating!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does a one year rookie get desk job? Saturday-Sunday’s off, a car assigned to you and not working the streets. I guess daddy must have called I’m a favor.
    Lol Midwest desk officers are an 18 year vet, a 20 year vet, a 10 year vet.. so you must be referring to the pregnant chicks

Unregistered
    Didn’t Midwest have other people on the desk? Some relieved of duty, others pretending to be on light duty but still working off duties at the same time?

Unregistered
    What does a pregnant person have anything to do with being on the desk? That person is only there temporarily.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t Midwest have other people on the desk? Some relieved of duty, others pretending to be on light duty but still working off duties at the same time?
    Yea, we had a rookie who stole overtime and kissed his ass back into a uniform.

Unregistered
    Life is great at Mi-Wess

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast