Campaign Threats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the citizens reading this thread: the normal people apologize for the three racist and homophobic idiots posting here. One is a grumpy old retiree who wished he was using a firehose to injure minorities and the other two are sad and pathetic losers who are angry because their poor attitude has doomed their career. Everyone loves the sheriff!
    Apologize for your own stupidity. Men with penises do not belong in the bathroom with my 11 year old daughter. Facts are facts, truth is truth.

If you want to believe the fiction that’s up to you. There are two sexes male, female.

Anything after that is fantasy.

And again I don’t not care how or what you identify as, and I hold you no ill will.

But you are either male or female

Unregistered
    Apologize for your own stupidity. Men with penises do not belong in the bathroom with my 11 year old daughter. Facts are facts, truth is truth.

If you want to believe the fiction that’s up to you. There are two sexes male, female.

Anything after that is fantasy.

And again I don’t not care how or what you identify as, and I hold you no ill will.

But you are either male or female
    Exactly this. What the fukk direction is the world headed when now having a gender is taboo. Its in our damn DNA. Why do police agencies even partake and enable this nonsense.

Unregistered
    You my friend are an idiot. Conservatives can care less about who you screw. But do not tell me a person with a penis is a woman, we are not stupid. This fake reality the left lives in will be their own undoing. If the the left wants to believe the fantasy be my guest.
    Agreed. Go screw who you want and call yourself whatever, but don't push your insane garbage on us. We have the right not to accept it or think it is ok. Move to California.

Unregistered

LBGTQ Culture

This LBGTQ culture that the Progressive Left is trying to ram down everybody's throat (no comment) is a indicator of just how insecure these people are. If you are Self-Confident, you don't need to go around threatening to Sue and/or intimidate Businesses, Churches, Schools and Cities that don't necessarily agree with everything this culture believes in.

American people are for the most part a very accepting culture, until they see their own Values & Beliefs being used against them in order to advance another groups Way of Life. This is when it's time to stand up and say enough is enough! So basically, please go ahead and live your way of life, but don't try to "Call-Out" or threaten to punish & condemn rhoae who think differently.

Unregistered
    If this agency does anything well, its blacklisting. If you are not connected, on the fast track, a minority, or a young new bubbly female banging someone three ranks up, then it doesn't matter anyway. You are already blacklisted by default.

No truer words have ever been written on this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The fact that this idiot ever became a Sgt is unreal. Having said that Ura will never do anything to him, because of the PC connection. Although what he did was a crime

Unregistered
    This guy is a complete idiot nothing he does surprises me.

Unregistered
    Plant City alive and well.

Unregistered
    Plant City alive and well.
    Yeah. Add that to the list. The freaking PC mafia. Minorities, the connected, and young bouncy new female deputies that start banging someone at least three ranks up, married or not. Where does that leave us mere regular nobodies? Funny, thats the exact same demographic of people that are resigning.

Unregistered
    Yeah. Add that to the list. The freaking PC mafia. Minorities, the connected, and young bouncy new female deputies that start banging someone at least three ranks up, married or not. Where does that leave us mere regular nobodies? Funny, thats the exact same demographic of people that are resigning.
    Funny, nobody is resigning. Here we go again with this nut case who convinces himself that hundreds are leaving every day. Sorry, stupid, it’s not happening. Get a grip on reality, dumbazz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12