Campaign Threats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Campaign Threats

So I got asked for my personal email to help with an up coming campaign. We I said I don’t want to give it to you, my D4 Sgt told me there is a list of people who don’t want to help and you’ll be on it.

Will it really be held against me ?

Unregistered
    Call Chad Frisco or Fat Mark so they can tell Drunk Albert

Unregistered
    If this agency does anything well, its blacklisting. If you are not connected, on the fast track, a minority, or a young new bubbly female banging someone three ranks up, then it doesn't matter anyway. You are already blacklisted by default.

Unregistered
    This place is so ridiculous, let the media get a hold
    of this one

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is so ridiculous, let the media get a hold
    of this one
    Chad and the Rainbow patrol will make sure that never happens!

Unregistered
    Troll.....

Unregistered
    Troll.....
    Your obviously part of the aforementioned patrol. Tell me, would you approve Sheriff Chad flying a rainbow 🌈 flag over H.Q. in Ybor, just like his pal Jane did at city hall?

Unregistered
    Your obviously part of the aforementioned patrol. Tell me, would you approve Sheriff Chad flying a rainbow 🌈 flag over H.Q. in Ybor, just like his pal Jane did at city hall?
    Absolutely. Would be a very good thing to do for the community. The vast majority of the community...the voting community...supports gay rights and the celebration of diversity. Don’t think everyone is like you: a right wing lunatic who wants all gay people to die and go to hell. Hillsborough County is a progressive stronghold and the sheriff is trying his best to represent the community he serves. Move to Alabama if you don’t like it, you ignorant redneck!

Unregistered
    Absolutely. Would be a very good thing to do for the community. The vast majority of the community...the voting community...supports gay rights and the celebration of diversity. Don’t think everyone is like you: a right wing lunatic who wants all gay people to die and go to hell. Hillsborough County is a progressive stronghold and the sheriff is trying his best to represent the community he serves. Move to Alabama if you don’t like it, you ignorant redneck!
    You my friend are an idiot. Conservatives can care less about who you screw. But do not tell me a person with a penis is a woman, we are not stupid. This fake reality the left lives in will be their own undoing. If the the left wants to believe the fantasy be my guest.

Unregistered
    To the citizens reading this thread: the normal people apologize for the three racist and homophobic idiots posting here. One is a grumpy old retiree who wished he was using a firehose to injure minorities and the other two are sad and pathetic losers who are angry because their poor attitude has doomed their career. Everyone loves the sheriff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast