PTSD article in Herald - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow is this for real?
    I agree. Mark meant well but he pushed the religion angle too much. He was transferred out of the unit and has since retired. I would say that is progress and proof the department is serious about providing us good quality services and Melissa is not scared to take the necessary steps to ensure the unit is providing the best possible help it can.

Unregistered
    I agree. Mark meant well but he pushed the religion angle too much. He was transferred out of the unit and has since retired. I would say that is progress and proof the department is serious about providing us good quality services and Melissa is not scared to take the necessary steps to ensure the unit is providing the best possible help it can.
    Yea best necessarily steps by reading LEOAFFAIRS and helping officers right? GFTO.

Unregistered
    Yea best necessarily steps by reading LEOAFFAIRS and helping officers right? GFTO.
    Of all the crap on this site, this topic is one of the most important so I’ll reply to you’re well thought out comment. I don’t work at Physcological Services, I’m an officer who goes there. Please respect the seriousness of the topic and if you don’t have anything thoughtful to contribute then just refrain from commenting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567