Will they walk on water again - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    EA and TT are railroading ST and everyone knows it. ST is a good guy and TT is a power hungry shit stirrer. Cuts people down to make them look bad and he has even said some pretty racist things. He lacks integrity and any leadership skills.

Unregistered
    I like Perkins magnificent seven at midnight

Unregistered
    TT has not not changed at all. He is still a cops cop.

Unregistered
    Ask all the female civilian employees at training how great it was to work for EA.

Unregistered

Something Nice

I was going to write something nice about each TT and EA but I can’t find the words because there is nothing! Can’t have happened too two nicer people.

Unregistered

Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in Civil and want to thank Scott Thompson for pointing out how dysfunctional Civil has been for years. Oh that’s right, just the past 10 months! With your non leadership and afraid of having to work the road again, you decided to go after a Lt. that has been there for four months and a Captain for 9 months. Now that your asked to work and help others in the unit, you are upset and want change from above. Civil in the past has allowed Sergeants and Deputies to pick up and drop off their kids from school while leaving their zones, not any longer! Can Patrol do that, nope! Not happening Cheese-burglar, you will be held accountable by these supervisors or any one of your future supervisors. I personally hope they remove you, your the laziest person I have ever worked with or for. You always blame us for your incompetence and pint fingers like your perfect, mirrors don’t lie!!!
    It’s a countywide unit dipshit. No comparison to patrol. Get some time on the road, then maybe you can get into a specialty unit. Crybaby.

Unregistered
    Well looks like EA and TT got off....... how typical!

Unregistered
    Yup. What a shit show.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in Civil and want to thank Scott Thompson for pointing out how dysfunctional Civil has been for years. Oh that’s right, just the past 10 months! With your non leadership and afraid of having to work the road again, you decided to go after a Lt. that has been there for four months and a Captain for 9 months. Now that your asked to work and help others in the unit, you are upset and want change from above. Civil in the past has allowed Sergeants and Deputies to pick up and drop off their kids from school while leaving their zones, not any longer! Can Patrol do that, nope! Not happening Cheese-burglar, you will be held accountable by these supervisors or any one of your future supervisors. I personally hope they remove you, your the laziest person I have ever worked with or for. You always blame us for your incompetence and pint fingers like your perfect, mirrors don’t lie!!!
    You sound like a bought and paid for stooge! You defend a Captain that has been kicked out of every command he’s been in and a backstabbing Lt. that follows EA around like a cartoon!

Unregistered
    Just mailed a letter to ST wife. Can’t wait to see her eyes in reference to DB. Remember that ST. We didn’t forget big boy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast