+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Will they walk on water again

    Will Ahlquist and Tucker survive there latest abortion in civil.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They are both great cops and bosses. I hope they do .

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Alhquist has napoleon complex

    Abrasive temperament prone to tantrums. Hiding inferior self image behind guise of straightening people out.
    Control freak needs busted to deputy.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Of course they will. When they aren't sitting around doing nothing at work but talking crap about everyone, they are at Eric's house watching football talking crap about everyone. Two worst over promoted guys in agency.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are both great cops and bosses. I hope they do .
    Let’s be real for one second on this site, I know it’s hard but come on. TT a great cop. He is the rudest, meanest, lazy, worthless bag of shiit in this agency, someone who should have never been promoted to LT, let alone Sgt. Even ES has to know this or else he’d be a major. Great cops are leaders, mentors, educators and hard workers. Can you honestly say ANY of these about TT, uh no. EA, ditto.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s be real for one second on this site, I know it’s hard but come on. TT a great cop. He is the rudest, meanest, lazy, worthless bag of shiit in this agency, someone who should have never been promoted to LT, let alone Sgt. Even ES has to know this or else he’d be a major. Great cops are leaders, mentors, educators and hard workers. Can you honestly say ANY of these about TT, uh no. EA, ditto.
    There's something to be said for being best friends with the Underwear Sheriff. Both promoted out of favoritism... neither are qualified to walk a dog.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I work in Civil and want to thank Scott Thompson for pointing out how dysfunctional Civil has been for years. Oh that’s right, just the past 10 months! With your non leadership and afraid of having to work the road again, you decided to go after a Lt. that has been there for four months and a Captain for 9 months. Now that your asked to work and help others in the unit, you are upset and want change from above. Civil in the past has allowed Sergeants and Deputies to pick up and drop off their kids from school while leaving their zones, not any longer! Can Patrol do that, nope! Not happening Cheese-burglar, you will be held accountable by these supervisors or any one of your future supervisors. I personally hope they remove you, your the laziest person I have ever worked with or for. You always blame us for your incompetence and pint fingers like your perfect, mirrors don’t lie!!!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    When TT was a Sgt on patrol he always had you back. He was in the use of force pile with everyone else. He supported his deputies and hated lazy deputies. If someone called in a complaint on a deputy he was this first to tell them to screw off.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in Civil and want to thank Scott Thompson for pointing out how dysfunctional Civil has been for years. Oh that’s right, just the past 10 months! With your non leadership and afraid of having to work the road again, you decided to go after a Lt. that has been there for four months and a Captain for 9 months. Now that your asked to work and help others in the unit, you are upset and want change from above. Civil in the past has allowed Sergeants and Deputies to pick up and drop off their kids from school while leaving their zones, not any longer! Can Patrol do that, nope! Not happening Cheese-burglar, you will be held accountable by these supervisors or any one of your future supervisors. I personally hope they remove you, your the laziest person I have ever worked with or for. You always blame us for your incompetence and pint fingers like your perfect, mirrors don’t lie!!!
    ST is not the problem. TT is. ST has been there for a long time and knows his job better than TT who knows nothing. EA got rid of Athie last LT and installed his buddy TT. Being friends with ES has its perks I guess. TT then gets rid of DH and puts his buddy in his place. He wants ST out to get another buddy in soon. I guess civil will have a bunch of incompetent supervisors running the show soon. Typical cronies and their politics. ****ing over good people while rewarding shitbags.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Thing of the past

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When TT was a Sgt on patrol he always had you back. He was in the use of force pile with everyone else. He supported his deputies and hated lazy deputies. If someone called in a complaint on a deputy he was this first to tell them to screw off.
    TT use to be a Cops Cop, had your back, and would be in the dog pile, but that has long pasted. He will cut you down to make himself look better. He learned from his besties. EA has been tossed from every place he as been and people cheered every time he was moved. Don’t blame ST at least he had the balls to do something unlike the cowards to afraid to do anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •