Press conference - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for the repeated crap JMcL. Same crap that is posted on your FB page. How’s the Stingray looking behind your azz? I hear an arrest is coming soon. I think its more title fraud. OR maybe false name use from your days in Georgia. BTW, what’s your real name?
    Nice try at James blaming, but not even close. I just read his facebook page about this incident, and there is no "same crap" on there. I know that I posted this message and nowhere does James post or mention the evidence I have.

Unregistered
    The $2 million saved from the lawsuit buys a lot of rifles.

Unregistered
    Nice try at James blaming, but not even close. I just read his facebook page about this incident, and there is no "same crap" on there. I know that I posted this message and nowhere does James post or mention the evidence I have.
    They think that the public is stupid so there can't be too many people that have figured out their lies.

Unregistered
    My favorite part was the way slick Bob skipped right over the beating NK and the others handed out and not a single reporter thought to ask if anybody hit, punched or kicked the guy before he died. It was also pretty smart of Bob to hold the autopsy report from the press. It would have been hard to explain all of that other bruising. Not to mention the fact that he supposedly hit his head on the front left side of his head, but there was a clear linear fracture to the occipital bone (the very back lower part of the skull) which would have been from a separate injury to the rear of the head, like a knee to the neck with the full weight of a man. It would also be very hard to explain how someone with such a massive skull fracture and brain injury would have been conscious to "resist" the deputies after he fell from the porch. I mean this guys skull and brains were literally bashed in and his skull completely crushed on the left fronttotemporoparietal calvarium or skull to the point that it was in pieces and had to be removed in a way that would be unlikely from an 18" fall. No way he was resisting anything. Bob dodged a bullet on this one and covered nicely.
    If the sheriff rushes to judgement and new facts come to light you call him a liar. If the sheriff waits for the facts and the SAO and MEO reports you call him a liar. I can’t imagine why you have an agenda here. He must have wronged you some time ago. Whatever could that have been? And you describe what you think know happened as if you were there and then participated in the autopsy. What a smart person you think you are. #SoStupid

Unregistered
    If the sheriff rushes to judgement and new facts come to light you call him a liar. If the sheriff waits for the facts and the SAO and MEO reports you call him a liar.
    No matter how long it takes the sheriff, coming to the wrong conclusion is still wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12