DADE PBA attempts to erase the scandals plaguing them by changing their name.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

DADE PBA attempts to erase the scandals plaguing them by changing their name.

DADE PBA name was dragged through the mud by the Miami Herald so bad they changed their name to South FLORIDA PBA. The name change, they hope, will allow for a fresh start.
    However, not everything was changed. Much of the business documents were left as DADE PBA. A little shuffle as they say.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DADE PBA name was dragged through the mud by the Miami Herald so bad they changed their name to South FLORIDA PBA. The name change, they hope, will allow for a fresh start.
    However, not everything was changed. Much of the business documents were left as DADE PBA. A little shuffle as they say.
    Don’t you think, just maybe, that they changed the name because the PBA has so many Police Departments In let’s say.... South Florida? Just a thought. Plus, you very late with the name change PLEAons.

Unregistered
    I think it was a way to get an entire wardrobe of costly shirts.

Unregistered
    I think it was a way to get an entire wardrobe of costly shirts.
    Oh yes!! Those polo shirts must be super expensive!

Unregistered
    For you they are free. For me and
    My fellow brothers and sisters it comes out of our dues money. Just like the free meals,
    FRee cars, free trips and free clothing of course

Unregistered
    For you they are free. For me and
    My fellow brothers and sisters it comes out of our dues money. Just like the free meals,
    FRee cars, free trips and free clothing of course
    You do know that PLEA also have meals, trips and clothing paid for right? It’s called Business expenses. Look it up. You may learn something. Who are we kidding. Your not! Move along PLEAon

Unregistered
    Scandals have rocked the PBA world. Drug dealers/ stealing from husbands companies/ staff with stage names / and much much more. Of course they would change their name. But funny how they didn’t change it legally. All a scam like the leaders there

Unregistered
    Scandals have rocked the PBA world. Drug dealers/ stealing from husbands companies/ staff with stage names / and much much more. Of course they would change their name. But funny how they didn’t change it legally. All a scam like the leaders there
    It’s to early to be smoking crack.

Unregistered
    Yes I totally agree but that’s what Shiver did everyday before going to the office and running the PBA. Glad the Herald picked up on it

Unregistered
    Yes I totally agree but that’s what Shiver did everyday before going to the office and running the PBA. Glad the Herald picked up on it
    And yet another BS thread created by the PLEAons. Either you guys are truly blind or waaaay out of touch with reality. No wonder you only have less than 500 members after 35 years of existence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast