HPOA Corruption - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: HPOA Corruption

Unregistered
    Yeah She talks about being treated like GOLD... Oh honey you were never such a precious metal!!
    You poor thing, you of all people should know from
    personal experience that men will say anything while you are on your knees in front of them ingesting whatever they’re spewing. Just because you look up at them during your performance for that facial expression that gives you seconds of approval doesn’t make it so. Then it’s back to “what’s your name?”
    Hang tight though, I believe that the PBA executive board has a BJ position vacancy that you are more then qualified to fill, but then again you were kicked out of there too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course he’s digging in to the HPOA pot he was fired from the cruise line.
    Corruption....check into the prez CA eviction dealings and overtime someone look at his year to date salary at court services.

Unregistered
    Corruption....check into the prez CA eviction dealings and overtime someone look at his year to date salary at court services.
    I did. It pales in comparison to many many others. Nd let’s not get into those who don’t work for their salaries or extras. At least “CA” rightfully earns his.

Unregistered
    I did. It pales in comparison to many many others. Nd let’s not get into those who don’t work for their salaries or extras. At least “CA” rightfully earns his.
    Sure he does lol

Unregistered
    He sure does

Unregistered

Wow

I thought John Rivera was running the HPOA?

Unregistered
    I thought John Rivera was running the HPOA?
    You guys are so full of it

Unregistered
    “CORRUPTION” He’s not sitting on the PBA executive board earning an MDPD salary under false pretenses. Which BTW earns an additional stipend, car allowance and credit card paid by our dues. You ALL very conveniently forget that he is on a volunteer basis for the HPOA, as are all the current and previous executive board members.

Unregistered
    Man, don’t even waste your time responding to the PBA. They are in a pickle with cards been signed to go to another union and in the mix is a deluge of complaints.
    So they respond by blaming and criticizing everyone they can think of. The last thing they need now is to pick yet another fight.

Unregistered
    Yeah She talks about being treated like GOLD... Oh honey you were never such a precious metal!!
    You poor thing, you of all people should know from
    personal experience that men will say anything while you are on your knees in front of them ingesting whatever they’re spewing. Just because you look up at them during your performance for that facial expression that gives you seconds of approval doesn’t make it so. Then it’s back to “what’s your name?”
    Hang tight though, I believe that the PBA executive board has a BJ position vacancy that you are more then qualified to fill, but then again you were kicked out of there too.
    “GOLD, GOLD” pewter maybe with some old ass gold overspray. Looking like an old barfly missing an eyelash the next morning behind a dumpster in an alley on Bourbon street 🧟*♀️

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast