HPOA Corruption - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HPOA Corruption

A concerned niece

Dear Unregistered

It’s real easy to point fingers and judge someone when your sitting on the sidelines with your tail between your legs. What’s even worse is that you can’t even present yourself like an adult and at least let the HPOA handle any concerns you might be having. Instead you are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions, what are we in high school? The courage, time, and overwhelming duty it takes to be the President of the HPOA, a full time Police Officer, devoted husband, and father is a position that clearly you can never imagine filling. Those are huge shoes that are being filled by one of the strongest men I know, my uncle Carlos. I suggest you take a minute and think about yourself and who you are as a person, I hope you don’t have people looking up to you with that attitude. This world is difficult and it’s impossible to please everyone. You should take a look in the mirror and figure out what about them is making you so angry, look inside yourself (if that’s possible), and find the true reason behind your ignorance, and jealousy. It’s almost embarrassing that you took the time to complain anonymously on a forum instead of going directly to the source and communicating your concerns. Shame on you! I do hope you call Carlos, I think you’ll respect and understand what he has to say.

Unregistered
    Disposable that the OP would try to tarnish the credibility of a RESPECTED MAN of an organization that was the first voice a Hispanic had in this department.

Unregistered
    The original coward that wrote this post about our HPOA and our Carlito who comes from a long line of respected men generation after generation needs to call Carlito and apologize for the error!

Carlito you are but one of many good hearted people and police officers who are attacked on this garbage site only because of the office you hold. Keep walking with your head and chest forward and pay no mind to the feeble coward.

To me he or she is a coward not because they don’t use their name, but they sling mud on your name and a proud organization without even providing a semblance of evidence. That’s a COWARD for sure.

Unregistered

All so brave. ALL 'unregistered'

Look at all the talk, bravado, testosterone, machismo, demands, and expectations from the courageous UNREGISTERED posters on this thread.
    All the 'how dare you' and big statements like a troll. You are all like little kids hiding behind mommy's skirt.
    Now is the time to attach YOUT NAME on your previous post by reposting. Or, just STFU and go away.
    I should be president again. Buy after the Super Bowl. They need me right now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at all the talk, bravado, testosterone, machismo, demands, and expectations from the courageous UNREGISTERED posters on this thread.
    All the 'how dare you' and big statements like a troll. You are all like little kids hiding behind mommy's skirt.
    Now is the time to attach YOUT NAME on your previous post by reposting. Or, just STFU and go away.
    I'm sorry I didn't catch your name

Unregistered
    Did you guys steal the word ”YOUT” from the movie my cousin Vinny?

Unregistered
    This is what you wrote ”I should be president again. Buy after the Super Bowl. They need me right now.”
    Now could you please try writing in English, or Spanish, I understand both languages, but I cannot figure this one out.

Unregistered
    Did you guys steal the word ”YOUT” from the movie my cousin Vinny?
    Oh man that's so funny sh*t. LMFAO. Oh my god that so too good. YOUT.

Unregistered
    Writes the NAMELESS COWARD posting as UNREGISTERED. STFU.

Unregistered
    YOUT! I can’t stop laughing at that. I keep thinking of that scene with the judge. “What’s a YOUT?”
    OMG so entertaining.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast