HPOA Corruption - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HPOA Corruption

Unregistered

Stop the madness!!!!

DIARY OF A MAD WHITE WOMAN, “if you know me, you know that I always have everyone’s best interest at heart” A QUOTE FROM A SCORNED WOMAN!!! - (aren’t they the worst????) COMING FROM A SIDE PIECE. OH THE IRONY!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “GOLD, GOLD” pewter maybe with some old ass gold overspray. Looking like an old barfly missing an eyelash the next morning behind a dumpster in an alley on Bourbon street 🧟*♀️
    Sonny, this is your momma, I did not raise you to talk like this..what are you doing son? Now get your as& home and up to your room. I'm bringing that young lady over with her father so you can apologize.
    YOU RE GROUNDED and a bar a soap will be left on the sink to scrub your mouth.

Momma didn't raise no disrespect.

Unregistered
    DIARY OF A MAD WHITE WOMAN, “if you know me, you know that I always have everyone’s best interest at heart” A QUOTE FROM A SCORNED WOMAN!!! - (aren’t they the worst????) COMING FROM A SIDE PIECE. OH THE IRONY!!!!!!
    “Best interest at heart” YES Indeed and their genitals in hand ready to insert in mouth.

Unregistered
    “Best interest at heart” YES Indeed and their genitals in hand ready to insert in mouth.
    Whoa ouch!

Unregistered

Cute

I thought that was a cigar!

Unregistered
    I thought that was a cigar!
    Except I end up ALWAYS swallowing instead of puffing. NOT that there’s anything wrong with that, but everybody’s, WOW...

Unregistered
    To all adults in house-cant we all get along??????

Unregistered
    To all adults in house-cant we all get along??????
    Unfortunately for her because of her promiscuous lifestyle that has been know during her marriage it makes attacks on her more prevalent. She’s a victim of her own demise, but nonetheless it’s her business.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately for her because of her promiscuous lifestyle that has been know during her marriage it makes attacks on her more prevalent. She’s a victim of her own demise, but nonetheless it’s her business.
    Unfortunately for her it’s not her business when she involves everyone around her

Unregistered
    Ofc.L. Diaz, you are HPOA board member, and as a member; I don’t respect the fact that you go around talking crap about everyone that you don’t like. To include officers, supervisor and in which most are HPOA members. HPOA President you should really consider who you put on your board.

Fact check me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast