It’s real easy to point fingers and judge someone when your sitting on the sidelines with your tail between your legs. What’s even worse is that you can’t even present yourself like an adult and at least let the HPOA handle any concerns you might be having. Instead you are making assumptions and jumping to conclusions, what are we in high school? The courage, time, and overwhelming duty it takes to be the President of the HPOA, a full time Police Officer, devoted husband, and father is a position that clearly you can never imagine filling. Those are huge shoes that are being filled by one of the strongest men I know, my uncle Carlos. I suggest you take a minute and think about yourself and who you are as a person, I hope you don’t have people looking up to you with that attitude. This world is difficult and it’s impossible to please everyone. You should take a look in the mirror and figure out what about them is making you so angry, look inside yourself (if that’s possible), and find the true reason behind your ignorance, and jealousy. It’s almost embarrassing that you took the time to complain anonymously on a forum instead of going directly to the source and communicating your concerns. Shame on you! I do hope you call Carlos, I think you’ll respect and understand what he has to say.