HPOA Corruption
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HPOA Corruption

Unregistered

HPOA Corruption

Didn’t Jaramillo retire!!!!!

That guy is all over social media representing the HPOA. What’s wrong with that guy?? His retirement money or his new salary is not enough that he’s still sticking his hands in the HPOA pot. Looks like he’s running the show for Carlos.. now they are supporting Pinelas for Mayor. When is this guy going to call it quits and stop using the HPOA money for his needs. This guy is another John Rivera.

Where are the rest of the board members?? What are they doing to stop this guy? I guess Lyndsey can’t do shit and he’s going to be their next president.

Corruption is everywhere in this organization

I’m done with them... I’m removing myself from being a member

Unregistered
    Jealous jealous jealous.

Unregistered

Smile

Hello UNREGISTERED,

So sorry you feel this way. To cancel your membership please send me an email stating that you would like to discontinue your membership monthly dues and provide your E-number as well as your current home address so that we may send you a cancellation letter for your records. Any members who would like to know how the HPOA really works please feel free to stop by on Tuesday, November 5th at 5:30 for our last meeting of the year. We hope to see you there.

I hope you all have an amazing day.

-Ashlie Jaramillo
    HPOA Office Manager

Unregistered
    It’s misery from another organization commenting.
    These person(s) unregistered is envious of are hard working, talented, successful individuals. Unregistered is jealous of their great family life, successful careers and financial positions and the fact that they will always be relevant.
    Unregistered is jealous because they will never reach that mountain top of happiness, success personally and professionally, and they surround themselves with other miserable unregisters.
    Unregistered, and others like him, are insecure people who want to be somebody but don’t want to work hard or be loyal or committed to doing what it takes to become successful.
    Remember misery loves company. Tell me who you surround yourself with and I’ll tell you who you really are.
    To David: do your thing and the more successful and happy you are they more unregistered will be annoyed which probably isn’t a bad thing.

Unregistered

Here’s a helpful guide to jealous people. It will help you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t Jaramillo retire!!!!!

That guy is all over social media representing the HPOA. What’s wrong with that guy?? His retirement money or his new salary is not enough that he’s still sticking his hands in the HPOA pot. Looks like he’s running the show for Carlos.. now they are supporting Pinelas for Mayor. When is this guy going to call it quits and stop using the HPOA money for his needs. This guy is another John Rivera.

Where are the rest of the board members?? What are they doing to stop this guy? I guess Lyndsey can’t do shit and he’s going to be their next president.

Corruption is everywhere in this organization

I’m done with them... I’m removing myself from being a member
    Of course he’s digging in to the HPOA pot he was fired from the cruise line.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you be nice to him and he might take you under his wings and mentor you on successful life

Unregistered
    Guarantee that POS isn't even a member!!!! Nothing but cowards on this site. Be a real man and leave your name.

Unregistered

Unregistered

To Whom it may concern, I am responding to this gossip column because a retired friend of mine was concerned and appalled by what was written.**I probably would have never found out since I personally do not waste my time reading these outrageous blogs.**But I am not going to sit idle by while somebody decides to trample my family’s good name and by accusing me and stating that I’m involved in some scandal of corruption.**Someone stated that “in the absence of truth, perception is the only truth people know”, that folks it’s exactly what’s going on here with what has been stated.**Whoever this person is, apparently has absolutely no knowledge of who I am and what influence people have over me.**With that said, and with the exception of my parents who are in heaven, and my wife and kids, make no mistake, no one else has or possesses the ability of having any type of influence when it relates to my private life, any decisions I make at the HPOA, and my position within the department.**I reiterate, my good name has never been associated with any type of corruption and my record speaks for itself, how dare you try to involve me in your shameless innuendoes.**And for folks like Dave Jaramillo, Alex Penelas, Lindsey Diaz, and the current board members, they are adults and they can fend for themselves.***Now if you wish to quit the membership for personal reasons, I respect that, I’m no one to stand in your way, it’s a free country, but do not use the excuse under false pretenses stated prior as an excuse, but know this, if you really want to know how this organization functions, and how many sacrifices are done on a daily, voluntarily basis, and also to clarify all the false accusations listed, then I am inviting you to call me on the HPOA cell phone 786-473-7606, we will meet up anywhere you wish, and I will give my word that whatever transpires between you and I will remain confidential, and I will never reveal your Identity.**At least allow me the opportunity to answer whatever questions you might have concerning the HPOA, so this does not occur again, and maybe you will reconsider and withdraw your membership cancellation.**I have made it my mission that at anytime I receive a cancellation I personally make sure to contact that person and at least allow them to voice any concerns they might have on why they chose to leave.**I will expect your call soon.

Unregistered
    Sorry brother. You are not getting a call because the person writing that is a papaya
    Podrida.
    COWARD with capital letters. The are having issues with PLEA and they felt compelled to drag HPOA into it.
    That being said you guys are REAL men not the scammers that lurk the hallways of a rotten building down the street.
    Keep doing what your doing and if it pisses someone off better yet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast