Witty Emails

Thread: Witty Emails

Unregistered

Witty Emails

Gotta love Charles in charge with his emails... that guy I tell ya, what a comedian.

Unregistered
    Please let this serve as a single answer to some other recent important emails that keep filling our inbox.

1. Congrats to the new K9 officers.

2. No, we have not seen your missing pen.

3. No one wants your stressful draft

Unregistered
    They want to know why people send certain peoples emails right to the spam file.

The same other agency crime alerts sent out by multiple 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri idiots.

Unregistered
    I always enjoyed the crapper is full emails or the pool table that was for sale

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They want to know why people send certain peoples emails right to the spam file.

The same other agency crime alerts sent out by multiple 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri idiots.
    It kind of makes them feel that they are in a Law Enforcement career...... sort of

Unregistered
    Please let this serve as a single answer to some other recent important emails that keep filling our inbox.

1. Congrats to the new K9 officers.

2. No, we have not seen your missing pen.

3. No one wants your stressful draft
    Please make a better post. Those emails you posted are legitimate emails.

What you meant to say was...

1. The emails of Defendants arrested by your agency emails....everyone puts that the junk box

2. Updates from CIS/Adams of BS going on in Hillsborough County or somewhere in the State....straight to the junk box.

3. ILP emails....straight to the junk box

All bogus emails sent out of making their position important. No one reads that.

Unregistered
    Don't forget the ones who send everything with an urgent exclamation point. FYI it makes you look like an asshole and we all make fun of you.

Unregistered
    I always enjoyed the crapper is full emails or the pool table that was for sale
    I always enjoyed looking at the yellow circle spot on the wall while peeing. Now it it has Dept. GO's. Please at least put up a sports page.