Is Ortiz a black male on Florida License? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    There's nothing wrong with claiming you're black as long as you have something to prove from the waist down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's nothing wrong with claiming you're black as long as you have something to prove from the waist down.
    Well that’s the problem. Ortiz knew that by listing his race as a black male the DOJ was going to weight and curve the exam to benefit him. He falsified an application. If everyone would have down the same I bet the DOJ and the department would have done something about it and secondly Ortiz has a very small penis that can’t even get it hard so definitely he ain’t black.

Unregistered

Give it up

Well that’s the problem. Ortiz knew that by listing his race as a black male the DOJ was going to weight and curve the exam to benefit him. He falsified an application. If everyone would have down the same I bet the DOJ and the department would have done something about it and secondly Ortiz has a very small penis that can’t even get it hard so definitely he ain’t black.
    Nobody cares bro unless it's YOU and a couple of malcontents that are useless Keyboard Commandos that hate the Captain's guts.
    If I was you (and I am truly glad that I am not you), get a hobby, make love to your significant other, and get a LIFE!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BOORING

Unregistered

Javi, stop it!!!

Nobody cares bro unless it's YOU and a couple of malcontents that are useless Keyboard Commandos that hate the Captain's guts.
    If I was you (and I am truly glad that I am not you), get a hobby, make love to your significant other, and get a LIFE!

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BOORING
    You're style of writing is so obvious. Some of us recognize it from your tit for tats with Orosa and Llanes.

Unregistered

Willis you are a fool

You're style of writing is so obvious. Some of us recognize it from your tit for tats with Orosa and Llanes.
    YOU REMIND ME OF MR T. Que clase de come troque eres.

Unregistered
    Javi birth certificate says his a white hispanic male

Unregistered
    I find it funny that you need help with ur score in order to get promoted. You all should be ashamed and think you’re less of a person.

Unregistered
    So you are saying lugo is his little B
    Don’t think anyone had to say it he walks and quacks like one

Unregistered
    That’s the beauty of living in this liberal ass country. We can pick and choose what we identify as. And go ahead and be the one to assume my race or gender... Transphobe

Unregistered
    Javi birth certificate says his a white hispanic male
    He has an illegal tint like your windows
    Settle down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12