Day time sab staff picnic - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations!!!! Congratulations to whoever showed up for burgers and hotdogs and won a free day off!! Yeah team! This place celebrates more mundane BS than anything that is worthy. I’m glad the SAB administrative staff had a great free lunch. That’s a great break for their hard work (haa) and the tough weekly choices of what food truck to fill their face from. What’s next a Christmas Office Decorating Contest? Tough life working in a climate controlled building doing basic admin crap. I’m glad this place caters to someone. It always seems to be those who could be off for a week and it wouldn’t effect this place .0001%. And how is it an employee appreciation picnic if non-PCSO employees stuff their faces too? I don’t recall 911, Sunstar, EOC, Building Maintenance or whoever else working for PCSO. And what’s hilarious is that many of those departments of the county bad mouth the crap out of us during the rest of the year. And were the dumb ass chiefs sweating over the hot grill making burnt burgers and dogs as if they were BBQ masters? Did Dan have is special expensive Grill Tongs and Spatula? What perfect assholes. News Flash, if the Sheriff didn’t care to have this, none of the ass chiefs would bother. They could care less.
    Maybe this miserable negative loser can hook up with the load bearing vest puzzy and can become friends. They can feed each other’s egos and make each other feel better about being the best deputies for ever work at the pcso. This loser might even be able to give load bearing vest guy a back massage and make his back feel better.

Unregistered
    Maybe this miserable negative loser can hook up with the load bearing vest puzzy and can become friends. They can feed each other’s egos and make each other feel better about being the best deputies for ever work at the pcso. This loser might even be able to give load bearing vest guy a back massage and make his back feel better.
    Sir you need to get back to the brass appreciation picnic and service Bob, DS, GS and whoever else wants to be pleasured.

Unregistered
    Is there anything you people don’t complain about? If they did not do a appreciation lunch then you would complain about that. WTF. STFU.
    Well I couldn’t attend due to working 3rd shift and having to sleep. Could I have put in for the administrative day off?

Unregistered
    Well I couldn’t attend due to working 3rd shift and having to sleep. Could I have put in for the administrative day off?
    What is this 3rd shift you speak of? There hasn’t been a 3rd shift at PCSO for like four years. It’s days or nights now bubba.

Unregistered
    You mean night shift, there are only 2 shifts of 12 hours each.

Just stop by the old jail South Division sallyport and get some food. They run the buffet line on both shifts. It's mostly BBQ but quite good.

Unregistered
    You mean night shift, there are only 2 shifts of 12 hours each.

Just stop by the old jail South Division sallyport and get some food. They run the buffet line on both shifts. It's mostly BBQ but quite good.
    Yea there are TWO AGENCY WIDE staff appreciation lunches every year. One held at DDC and one held at SAB. The one at DDC goes for 2 days and days and nights so if you work nights go get your free meal and day off entry there. If you work days Downtown then hit the one at the SAB. Not hard people.

Unregistered
    The whole event was reminiscent of a certain North Korean leader that likes to throw parties for himself.

Unregistered
    Yea there are TWO AGENCY WIDE staff appreciation lunches every year. One held at DDC and one held at SAB. The one at DDC goes for 2 days and days and nights so if you work nights go get your free meal and day off entry there. If you work days Downtown then hit the one at the SAB. Not hard people.
    And you can show up at the jail on both shifts, even in civilian clothes and get TWO meals. Repeat the next day. They are perfectly OK with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123