Day time sab staff picnic - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you take your ball and go home to? You sound like a sore loser that got sand in his eye while playing in the sand box
    Unlike you, I don't kiss the brass' butts for brownie points. Sometimes it's well worth paying for a meal rather than seeing those disgusting people.

Unregistered
    Congratulations!!!! Congratulations to whoever showed up for burgers and hotdogs and won a free day off!! Yeah team! This place celebrates more mundane BS than anything that is worthy. I’m glad the SAB administrative staff had a great free lunch. That’s a great break for their hard work (haa) and the tough weekly choices of what food truck to fill their face from. What’s next a Christmas Office Decorating Contest? Tough life working in a climate controlled building doing basic admin crap. I’m glad this place caters to someone. It always seems to be those who could be off for a week and it wouldn’t effect this place .0001%. And how is it an employee appreciation picnic if non-PCSO employees stuff their faces too? I don’t recall 911, Sunstar, EOC, Building Maintenance or whoever else working for PCSO. And what’s hilarious is that many of those departments of the county bad mouth the crap out of us during the rest of the year. And were the dumb ass chiefs sweating over the hot grill making burnt burgers and dogs as if they were BBQ masters? Did Dan have is special expensive Grill Tongs and Spatula? What perfect assholes. News Flash, if the Sheriff didn’t care to have this, none of the ass chiefs would bother. They could care less.

Unregistered
    "Give them bread and circuses!" still works with the dumb, ignorant and uneducated.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congratulations!!!! Congratulations to whoever showed up for burgers and hotdogs and won a free day off!! Yeah team! This place celebrates more mundane BS than anything that is worthy. I’m glad the SAB administrative staff had a great free lunch. That’s a great break for their hard work (haa) and the tough weekly choices of what food truck to fill their face from. What’s next a Christmas Office Decorating Contest? Tough life working in a climate controlled building doing basic admin crap. I’m glad this place caters to someone. It always seems to be those who could be off for a week and it wouldn’t effect this place .0001%. And how is it an employee appreciation picnic if non-PCSO employees stuff their faces too? I don’t recall 911, Sunstar, EOC, Building Maintenance or whoever else working for PCSO. And what’s hilarious is that many of those departments of the county bad mouth the crap out of us during the rest of the year. And were the dumb ass chiefs sweating over the hot grill making burnt burgers and dogs as if they were BBQ masters? Did Dan have is special expensive Grill Tongs and Spatula? What perfect assholes. News Flash, if the Sheriff didn’t care to have this, none of the ass chiefs would bother. They could care less.
    Sounds like you fed your fat face. So what’s the problem? Did you pack a bunch of meals to give to your poor buddies on midnights who you are so worried about? Didn’t think so.

Unregistered
    What type beer will they have on tap and can I bring my service dog?

Unregistered
    All of those people smiling at the photo booth and getting 3rds on ice cream would last about 2 shifts on nights. Pogue city in sab but they love to wear an oxford shirt with a star emblazoned on it.
    Just make an event that can cover both shifts, it's easy. But it would inconvenience some brass to stay late

Unregistered
    It's an event supposed to humanize the sadistic, backstabbing brass who will smile at you at the party but fu*k you over at the first opportunity in order to prove their loyalty to Bob.

Unregistered
    What smiling. No one on the executive staff smiles except maybe some majors. SJ has a fake ass smile with his hey _________ how’s the kids, spouse, whatever. Nice glad handing BS and he just can’t see that many of us wouldn’t piss on him if he were on fire. GS looks incapable of smiling. He nods his head in unison with the Sheriff and says “this is the first I’ve heard of it” and “what does that mean”. Unless you’re Greek he will possibly say hi but have no clue what any of us actually do as cops. DS, no smile, just bragging and self serving critiques of others. A bunch of miserable assholes. Oh and God, the PR Director/Bob’s Former Secretary. She’s delightful. Great move they BG. Tons of qualified people with PR/PIO experience, nope! I’m promoting my secretary from a senior officer assistant to director of public relations. You can’t make this shit up. And most of the people that attend this grazing segregate into their own little division, unit, section groups. The random Day Shift Deputy that comes by for lunch is wondering who 98% of the people in attendance are. But then assumes it’s mostly clerks who think they run things and treat deputies like servants. Whatever. Some things never change.

Unregistered
    Although most of the brass who pose and strut around at these events are despicable, it is rather amusing to watch the suck azzes play up to them thinking they can gain favors. It's like lambs going willingly to slaughter because these narcissist a-holes only care about themselves and everyone else means nothing.

Unregistered
    Is there anything you people don’t complain about? If they did not do a appreciation lunch then you would complain about that. WTF. STFU.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast