Day time sab staff picnic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Day time sab staff picnic

It's time of year for all the people in sab to get a free lunch and photobooth day it so necessary for all those mothershippers that toil inside the Sab so when is the one for deputies even hail gets their own that's for deputies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's time of year for all the people in sab to get a free lunch and photobooth day it so necessary for all those mothershippers that toil inside the Sab so when is the one for deputies even hail gets their own that's for deputies
    Do you write your own reports?

Unregistered
    Do you write ya own press release

Unregistered
    English, mother******, do you speak it?

Unregistered
    A free lunch....the horror. Retard.

Unregistered
    I go to many agency functions but don't talk to anyone I don't like. Enjoy the meal and only talk to your friends.

Unregistered
    Point being it is only for people that work during day. That's half of patrol and jail. What about those folks?

Unregistered
    I go to many agency functions but don't talk to anyone I don't like. Enjoy the meal and only talk to your friends.
    Do you take your ball and go home to? You sound like a sore loser that got sand in his eye while playing in the sand box

Unregistered
    Point being it is only for people that work during day. That's half of patrol and jail. What about those folks?
    Those folks chose to work that shift, you know the extra money and all..

Unregistered
    The point is, the Agency does this at no charge to you. If your not able to attend because of a conflict of some sort, your not out a damn thing! Besides its doesnt sound like you appreciate the effort and thought behind providing something for the employees anyhow. A true selfish whiner that thinks the world revolves around them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast