Shake up desperately needed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Imbecile

Appointed sheriff will be elected sheriff!
    All the waste of time garbage you imbeciles came up with only helped him!!
    Thanks again
    Maybe in eight years you imbeciles can come with someone that can get more than 5% of vote!
    Once you put the Leavans name out there we knew we didn’t even need to try!
    People just love to send us money and show there support!!

Unregistered
    Did you know that the Sheriff’s Office offers tuition reimbursement? You might benefit!

Unregistered

South LTS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt BB and MS are absolutely doing nothing
    Both have always been sub par and lazy. MS is the biggest waste of the two, how he was ever promoted to even a sgt is beyond comprehension. Have another big gulp.

Unregistered
    Lieutenant BB and Lieutenant MS pay no attention to these disgruntled South Sgts. It not all of them. Small group who are never satisfied!

One of them is known to run his gator thinking it will land him a promotion. Keep doing what your doing! Treat people fair and stay focused on doin what a LT does!

He doesn’t realize command won’t make decisions anymore based off of this forum. Those were the old ways! It won’t be long before I call him out by name if he keeps posting negative about you!

Unregistered

Agreed

Both have always been sub par and lazy. MS is the biggest waste of the two, how he was ever promoted to even a sgt is beyond comprehension. Have another big gulp.
    They both do have a reputation for being lazy and not so bright.

Unregistered

South District command pay close attention to one of your Sergeants for talking bad about your Lt’s! He isn’t too bright! People are turning on him. He think I’m his friend but he is wrong!! Keep talkin s.... about the good guys sergeant!

Unregistered

Another one bites the dust.

My god north district needs to be completely cleaned off all personnel and reseeded. Moore and his cronies need to go. Then a few of the midnight Sergeants and the crooked Deputies. Everytime I have to go out there i cringe because i know the case is already tainted.
    Another North District one down. Bye Hoyt. Now lets go after L.W. And the SGT that helped him write the report. You know, the one that articulated for him.

Unregistered
    South District command pay close attention to one of your Sergeants for talking bad about your Lt’s! He isn’t too bright! People are turning on him. He think I’m his friend but he is wrong!! Keep talkin s.... about the good guys sergeant!
    Speaking of South, someone may want to pull that moron Sgt AG aside and tell him to stop telling everyone he is replacing JB’s LT spot when he gets the bump to WC. He is telling everyone his “little story” and every time he opens his mouth more and more of us lose respect for who is to blame if this is true.

Unregistered
    AG needs to stop brining civilian into south Roll call to discuss law enforcement matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12