Shake up desperately needed!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Shake up desperately needed!

For the love of God can we get some of these lazy asss crusty old Captains and worthless Lieutenants switched around these districts. South and North should be first.

Unregistered

North First

My god north district needs to be completely cleaned off all personnel and reseeded. Moore and his cronies need to go. Then a few of the midnight Sergeants and the crooked Deputies. Everytime I have to go out there i cringe because i know the case is already tainted.

Unregistered

Please Help South

South District has the laziest by far!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My god north district needs to be completely cleaned off all personnel and reseeded. Moore and his cronies need to go. Then a few of the midnight Sergeants and the crooked Deputies. Everytime I have to go out there i cringe because i know the case is already tainted.
    The Sergeants, mostly (JT) is no where to be found, ever. Oh yeah he sits at the district all night. You should be out helping us and showing us things, not sucking so much brass.

Unregistered
    He’s at his home for a majority of his shift. No Sgt or Lt should work where they live. Especially a supervisor that has nobody leading them.

Unregistered

Lts

South District has the laziest by far!
    Lt BB and MS are absolutely doing nothing

Unregistered
    More doesn’t even need to dress up, he’s a GHOST!

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me Lt. BB and Lt. MS are awesome to work for. Lt. BB is in the office all day putting out fires for the Capt. Maybe he is stresses to the max. MS should be a Capt.

Unregistered
    More doesn’t even need to dress up, he’s a GHOST!
    I think MR, Mr. Gulf Captain takes the cake here. Guy is never seen or heard. I’m kind of surprised CR allows this, unless they’re protected by RS. Either way, LCSO patrol brass need a good cleansing, Captain down.

Unregistered

You mean

Appointed Sheriff down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast