Shaun King of black lives matter friends with ALVIN POLLOCK
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Shaun King of black lives matter friends with ALVIN POLLOCK

Black Lives Matter leader Shaun King, apparently knows Alvin Pollock from Al's days as Dolphins Football Team assess kissed in charge. Shaun King and BLM funded and encourages anti police violence including the murder of five Dallas Officers. Alvin couldn't CARE LESS about cops being arrested or attacked as long as it furthers his career. Pollack threw three BSO deputies under the bus to be ARRESTED and terminated after meetings with Ben Crump and Shaun King! Shaun King a George Sorros house boy.

Unregistered
    Pollock owes too many favors for my vote. That guy made his career throwing people under the bus. That guy will do whatever it takes for his personal benefit. Nepotism??? How many of his relatives currently work BSO? I’m sure if he gets elected none of his relatives will benefit from his position of power. Wake up Broward County!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Black Lives Matter leader Shaun King, apparently knows Alvin Pollock from Al's days as Dolphins Football Team assess kissed in charge. Shaun King and BLM funded and encourages anti police violence including the murder of five Dallas Officers. Alvin couldn't CARE LESS about cops being arrested or attacked as long as it furthers his career. Pollack threw three BSO deputies under the bus to be ARRESTED and terminated after meetings with Ben Crump and Shaun King! Shaun King a George Sorros house boy.
    And we know thats a Lie.. but keep trying to build a case that wont stick while Al Pollock wins the Race..

Unregistered
    Pollock owes too many favors for my vote. That guy made his career throwing people under the bus. That guy will do whatever it takes for his personal benefit. Nepotism??? How many of his relatives currently work BSO? I’m sure if he gets elected none of his relatives will benefit from his position of power. Wake up Broward County!!!!
    Wonder who that guy is Scott Isreal the famous leader of ifs and buts..sure isnt Al...

Unregistered

All true and you know it!!!!!!!

I worked with ALVIN for over 30 years. Funny how he thinks those that knew him best will be silent! Wrong! He licked balls of politicians, people like Shaun King from BLM who he helped get tickets to games,
    and judges to the point even they were embarrassed. ALVIN was a SUSPECT in missing DEA cash ., FIRED by two sheriff's and an active lying informant for BSO Internal Affairs when it suited his needs .

Unregistered

Ok THEN GO TO THE BLM SITE AND ASK SHAUN KING BIG MOUTH!

And we know thats a Lie.. but keep trying to build a case that wont stick while Al Pollock wins the Race..
    I call you on your bluff and raise you to prove me wrong Alvin, you anti COP UNCLE THOMAS, rat POS!
    Reach out to Shaun King and ask him if he KNOWS ALVIN POLLOCK from the miami dolphins or BSO .
    Come on!!!! IF Your not a sniveling coward......
    press@blacklivesmatter.com.

Unregistered
    Very well said. Al is power hungry and will be a tyrant if he becomes Sheriff. He will try to be a Union breaker just like Israel tried when he didn't get his way.

Unregistered

If he wins which will never happen , he will be arrested anyway Alvin

Very well said. Al is power hungry and will be a tyrant if he becomes Sheriff. He will try to be a Union breaker just like Israel tried when he didn't get his way.
    NOBODY other than the BSO community even KNOWS WHO Mr bo jangles is. The ever present
    Fake 😃smile and pat on the back, then the knife between the old shoulder blades. Reminds me a lot of his OLD FRIEND KEVIN TYRIE.

Unregistered
    Hey Bud it sounds like your issues are more personal leads me to believe you were terminated some time ago for not doing your job. You have yet to prove facts regarding the BLM Connection along with Shaun King.
    But keep trying youre only stressing yourself out. As you can clearly see. Al has the interest of the men and women along with the Citizens of this County at heart.
    We dont have time to go back and forth with a pull the rabbit out of the hat wanna be magician that youre trying to be.
    Dont worry Bud we got it from here.

Unregistered

Alvin Pollock the Back stabber

Alvin Pollock will do or say whatever it takes to make himself look good. He is NEVER to be trusted, he is a friend to NO ONE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast