30 Days ...or Termination? - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Just don’t do anything... at all. This place is a complete joke. What a Hypocrite!!!!!

Unregistered
    How about we don’t punch people handcuffed to the bed ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously you’ve never worked in law enforcement. There have been cases of prisoners handcuffed with leg irons and they still have managed to kick car windows out. Why do you think all the car windows now have bars. Are we allowed to punch them then. If you watch the video, one hand was cuffed to the bed leaving the other hand free to strike.

Unregistered
    Obviously you’ve never worked in law enforcement. There have been cases of prisoners handcuffed with leg irons and they still have managed to kick car windows out. Why do you think all the car windows now have bars. Are we allowed to punch them then. If you watch the video, one hand was cuffed to the bed leaving the other hand free to strike.
    Actually I have, for many years. Cars are different, you hog tie them and call it a day.
    He was handcuffed to a bed, he ain’t going anywhere. Keep your distance, what he did was stupid.

Unregistered
    PSC board recommended a 30 day suspension for the D-11 deputy. The sheriff said no way and fired him yesterday all before the criminal case is over.

The PSC board exonerated the D-7 deputies on ALL counts but the sheriff changed the use of force charge to sustained. He then recommended 3 days off for one of them and recommended termination for the other one. Again all before the criminal case is over and after the third one was found not guilty.

SHUT IT DOWN boys and girls.
    Same exact thing for all three D17 guys, board recommended 30 days and TT upgraded to termination!! I think a nice civil suit is coming with multiple plaintiffs.

Unregistered
    How about people with one hand handcuffed to the bed, don’t use their free hand to shove us!!!!!! Hey Mel Murphy, I never in a million years would have envisioned you to be a sell out. Wtf is wrong with you man? This Sheriff is lost, he doesn’t know what’s he’s doing, can’t you see that. This guy is in over his head, is not qualified to be the Sheriff, is making horrible decisions, and even the command can’t figure why he pompano deputy was even arrested. This place has lost its integrity and he Union isn’t doing jack sh!t about it.

Unregistered
    Same exact thing for all three D17 guys, board recommended 30 days and TT upgraded to termination!! I think a nice civil suit is coming with multiple plaintiffs.
    I think they should sue him personally andyake everyhing since he doesn’t seem to care about he rules and the law. Nobody is going to follow tris guy after his sh!t.

Unregistered
    The union has no balls. As an entire agency we need to stand up and voice this nonsense. Either blue flu or everyone needs to stop all pro activity. No stopping 13 P’s and no 10-50’s. This place hangs you out to dry. New guys stop trying to make a name for yourselves with stats. News flash: no one cares.
    See that my nice shady tree looks better now doesn't it. Like I said many times before, I dont do sh*t unless I am dispatched or a 10-94 to help out my fellow Deputies. Stop doing proactive POLICE work cause the administration is not going to back you when get jammed up.

Unregistered
    IUPA should hire a great civil attorney and file a wrongful termination case against BSO and this Sheriff. We can see now why the under sheriff fled.

Unregistered
    Who is in charge of the PSC now?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast