30 Days ...or Termination? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well we all know Temporary ain’t getting the endorsement because he’s keeps arresting cops and he’s making these arrests without sufficient probable cause. Making bad arrests is not leadership. What would temporary Tony do if deputies started arresting civilians without probable cause they way he’s arresting cops without probable cause. We already know what Satz does with those kind of arrests, he throws them out. But yet Satz files these BS charges on deputies. That’s called malicious prosecution Satz. Let’s see Satz start charging bad guys for assaulting deputies!!!!!

Let’s see temporary stop playing politics. It’s trhe same old sh!t here. That’s why this place needs a real leader and a real cop to take over.
    Very true, TT will NEVER get the endorsement of the membership!! He is firing deputies with and without false criminal charges. Why even have a PSC board?

Unregistered
    lol !

Know what would be funny? If one of the dingbats at the PSB walked up to a rank and kicked him in the nuts a year after she figured out that he really doesn't sleep in the guestroom and has no intention of leaving his clueless wife. That would qualify as delayed reactionary force. Same stupid women, they never learn.

Delayed reactionary force is a crime. It's an assault. You don't have the right to go back and even the score any more than any other citizen. The psychological excuses that you make for yourselves are just that , excuses.
    Nice exaggeration...... sure makes you look credible. Not.......

Unregistered
    Very true, TT will NEVER get the endorsement of the membership!! He is firing deputies with and without false criminal charges. Why even have a PSC board?
    I agree, he will never get the endorsement nor do I think he cares if he gets it. He’s fooled himself into believing making bad arrests on cops will be his lunch ticket. Problem is, people have already seen through his BS.

I think Pollock will take the majority of the black vote in Broward and a good portion of the white vote too. I don’t think it will be enough to topple Israel who is still the rightfully elected Sheriff of Broward County. I think the voters in Broward were disenfranchised by the Governor’s politics. I didn’t necessarily disagree with the Governor until he put an unqualified person in here to run the place. And it’s been a tremendous disaster ever since.

This place is in a sort of holding pattern right now until the next election. Whoever wins the Democratic primary will be the next sheriff.

Unregistered
    lol !

Know what would be funny? If one of the dingbats at the PSB walked up to a rank and kicked him in the nuts a year after she figured out that he really doesn't sleep in the guestroom and has no intention of leaving his clueless wife. That would qualify as delayed reactionary force. Same stupid women, they never learn.

Delayed reactionary force is a crime. It's an assault. You don't have the right to go back and even the score any more than any other citizen. The psychological excuses that you make for yourselves are just that , excuses.
    I agree we shouldn’t delay, as soon as they touch us, they should be knocked out.

Unregistered

Angry I SAID this place is NOT a JOKE, DAMMIT! (and GOOD MORNING!)

Just don’t do anything... at all. This place is a complete joke. What a Hypocrite!!!!!
    WOOOOOooooo!

Unregistered
    Nice exaggeration...... sure makes you look credible. Not.......
    says the clueless wife^

Unregistered
    WOOOOOooooo!

I think if these photographs get out to the public this guy is going to have a hard time getting elected.

Unregistered
    WOOOOOooooo!

All the person running against this guy has to do is print this picture and mail it to everyone in Broward County, LOL.

Unregistered
    I.A. finally gets some good Sgts. They present the facts on the G.S. case and the Tamarac case to the PSC. One case gets a 30 day suspension. The other, exoneration on all criminal charges! TT then goes against the PSC board recommendation and recommends termination. I wonder what morale is like in I.A.?

Unregistered
    I.A. finally gets some good Sgts. They present the facts on the G.S. case and the Tamarac case to the PSC. One case gets a 30 day suspension. The other, exoneration on all criminal charges! TT then goes against the PSC board recommendation and recommends termination. I wonder what morale is like in I.A.?
    Why even have a board, an I.A., a state legislature, or a law for that matter? He’s just going to act as a judge, jury, and executioner. Did you see him at the naacp meeting?

Talk about being outclassed and out of his element. That meeting was all softball questions and he couldn’t even handle that. Wait till they start asking the tough questions. Wait till he actually has to provide an intelligent answer to a difficult question that’s involves reasoning and knowledge. The Governor sold us a lemon.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast