30 Days ...or Termination? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The union has no balls. As an entire agency we need to stand up and voice this nonsense. Either blue flu or everyone needs to stop all pro activity. No stopping 13 P’s and no 10-50’s. This place hangs you out to dry. New guys stop trying to make a name for yourselves with stats. News flash: no one cares.
    I like my free slurpees

Unregistered
    I.A. finally gets some good Sgts. They present the facts on the G.S. case and the Tamarac case to the PSC. One case gets a 30 day suspension. The other, exoneration on all criminal charges! TT then goes against the PSC board recommendation and recommends termination. I wonder what morale is like in I.A.?
    Same with the 3 parkland deputies with the 30 day suspensions and with NO criminal charges. TT disregarded the PSC and IA going straight for termination. It's clear the undersheriff did not want to be a defendant too in the upcoming lawsuits and fled in a hurry!! 🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️

Will be a huge blow during election time when his own agency doesn't even back him.

Unregistered
    WOOOOOooooo!

Pictures are worth thousands of words. Here’s my words for these pictures. OMFG..........

Unregistered
    WOOOOOooooo!

Is anyone embarrassed yet? The booty bump dance is especially professional. Wtf. Good job Desantis!!!

Unregistered
    Same with the 3 parkland deputies with the 30 day suspensions and with NO criminal charges. TT disregarded the PSC and IA going straight for termination. It's clear the undersheriff did not want to be a defendant too in the upcoming lawsuits and fled in a hurry!! 🏃*♂️🏃*♂️🏃*♂️

Will be a huge blow during election time when his own agency doesn't even back him.
    This guy needs to go, he is ruining families left and right.

Unregistered
    The ex sheriff was blamed so hope everyone gets their jobs back soon. The more time they are out, its more money bso has to pay in back pay. BSO lawyers (if smart) should be working on cutting a deal soon with IUPA and the deputies.

Unregistered
    Wrong on so many levels

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011