Body cams - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Body cams

Unregistered
    Discretion and common sense is gone. Higher ups will review and question everything they don't agree with.

Some will get in trouble and held accountable for actually helping and coming up with reasonable solutions instead of making things worse for an individual and/or their family. Everyday we deal with something like this. Examples are like minor domestic calls. Or how about someone who has had a bit too much to drink sleeping it off in a parked car in their driveway to avoid conflict with their other half.? Not a drunk driver but statue says they are.. Obviously they go to jail since it's on camera because I will now get in trouble and possibly terminated if they don't. Say goodbye to descrition with body cams.

Also, other Leo's have had issues with people wanting to report criminal activity while wanting to remain anonymous. But once they are realize they are being recorded they stop the interaction and not offer the information.

If an agency is having issues with a deputy/officer I think it is worth them being issued a body camera. For the other 99% it shouldn't matter unless the officer/deputy request to wear one. However, if all of patrol are required to wear one since they deal with the public, I think everyone with a badge and gun should be wearing one because they also deal with the public.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bottom line is some people are little scared bit(hes If your that afraid or worried about police keep your azz in your house. If you want video yourself everyday all day and your interactions with police. Either put up 💰💰 or have taxes increased to pay for what you think is so easy or STFU

No one here is interested in the opinion or request of one SHEEP
    We will always do for the majority

Deal with it
    WTF!! I hope you're not with Homestead PD or employed by any other law enforcement agency. If you think citizens who are not involved with police investigations and maybe scared or nervous around police and don't want to he recorded should stay in their house because they are "little scared bitxxx"...🤯🤯🤯 how many peoples right's have you violated?? You don't need to be a cop. STFU AND GTFO!!! You are a liability and make the rest of us look bad.

Unregistered
    Wow. Melt down much ?

Unregistered

Not

Wow. Melt down much ?
    Not at all just stating the fact you are talking out your backside. You also fear the use of body cams, knowing that your friends or family could end up in jail. Case in point where is the Demps video, nothing to hide put it out there. You make my point for me protect your friends to the end.

Unregistered

Thats

Not at all just stating the fact you are talking out your backside. You also fear the use of body cams, knowing that your friends or family could end up in jail. Case in point where is the Demps video, nothing to hide put it out there. You make my point for me protect your friends to the end.
    That right you won't talk about that or the poor black driver your office gang bet. Noting about that. But no the chief won't put up with that from his officer, bs. Only the if the officer is not a friend then he can burn

Unregistered
    Still melting. Public record. Request video request reports. If someone believes there is anything inappropriate take it to SAO FDLE FBI DOJ CIA NSA Area 51 etc.

But since they know there is nothing they won’t do that

They will just talk 💩 and spread gossip propaganda and conspiracy theories

Unregistered

I dont know

Still melting. Public record. Request video request reports. If someone believes there is anything inappropriate take it to SAO FDLE FBI DOJ CIA NSA Area 51 etc.

But since they know there is nothing they won’t do that

They will just talk 💩 and spread gossip propaganda and conspiracy theories
    I dont know but the poor black they gang beat is got a federal case. Ya and won't let that video out Doc tried, no fear of the truth here

Unregistered
    I dont know but the poor black they gang beat is got a federal case. Ya and won't let that video out Doc tried, no fear of the truth here
    They even tried to not give the surveillance footage from city hall to the SAO. This was after a court order and a subpoena. Check out what the ASA had to say about their dealings with Garcia.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...spass-SAO.html

They wouldn't give me the footage from my booking either where I tried to show the officers my wrist and I was refused medical care after requesting it. That was Demps too.

Doc Justice

Unregistered

Ya

They even tried to not give the surveillance footage from city hall to the SAO. This was after a court order and a subpoena. Check out what the ASA had to say about their dealings with Garcia.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...spass-SAO.html

They wouldn't give me the footage from my booking either where I tried to show the officers my wrist and I was refused medical care after requesting it. That was Demps too.

Doc Justice
    Ya Garcia has a hard time with the truth and what a set telling the ASA about bee's and honey thing. One needs to ask themselves if you have nothing to hide why fight so hard to hide it. Doc you are doing a great service, just hope more will stand up.

Unregistered
    Ya. Ok. Public record but you do have to follow protocol to get it. Just like any other place or business

Nothing to see but you poor snowflakes cry and melt if the wind blows 😂

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast