Body cams - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Body cams

Unregistered

Still

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dig it up, we want to know those #s.

Also the personnel will be charged to the person requesting the records.

Busted in another lie. Y'all got anymore lies we can shoot down for you?
    Still no cost numbers for the cameras, proof. Put up the documents for any real body cam offers. Let the people of Homestead see and any grant money for them that you have had turned down. Then let see who the liar is

Unregistered

Sound

Dig it up, we want to know those #s.

Also the personnel will be charged to the person requesting the records.

Busted in another lie. Y'all got anymore lies we can shoot down for you?
    Sounds like you are upset, such hostility. I know this is the way HPD gets when things dont go your way. The first rule in Homestead if they say something you dont like retaliate.

Unregistered
    Matthew Oakey went and found a company which was going to provide cameras and a year of cloud storage free of cost.

This was presented to City Council was was rejected.

Also, Doc offered to buy Monaco a bodycam and pay for the storage and maintenance. This was after Monaco lied about living in the city while claiming he would be the first officer to wear a bodycam as he had nothing to fear because God Guides him daily. Then he had Doc arrested for witness tampering and cyberstalking claiming he was in great fear for his life and safety. Guess God stopped guiding him when he falsified records huh?

Then not only did HPD go to three agencies twice to have Doc arrested (stalking then wiretap) for making youtube videos exposing Rolle, the City directed by Gretsas then entered and paid tax dollars to fight Doc's appeal. We all know how that turned out. More egg in our faces.

The brass don't want bodycams or anyone recording for that matter, as it would likely end up going to jail.

That's why the rank and file support Bobby Rea. Bodycams are only scary to crooked employees. If you have nothing to fear you have nothing to hide, right?

Some people on the third floor are about to vapor lock. But everyone else just remain calm, vote for the new blood, and wait till December when they are seated and Rolle goes by-by.

Unregistered

You

Matthew Oakey went and found a company which was going to provide cameras and a year of cloud storage free of cost.

This was presented to City Council was was rejected.

Also, Doc offered to buy Monaco a bodycam and pay for the storage and maintenance. This was after Monaco lied about living in the city while claiming he would be the first officer to wear a bodycam as he had nothing to fear because God Guides him daily. Then he had Doc arrested for witness tampering and cyberstalking claiming he was in great fear for his life and safety. Guess God stopped guiding him when he falsified records huh?

Then not only did HPD go to three agencies twice to have Doc arrested (stalking then wiretap) for making youtube videos exposing Rolle, the City directed by Gretsas then entered and paid tax dollars to fight Doc's appeal. We all know how that turned out. More egg in our faces.

The brass don't want bodycams or anyone recording for that matter, as it would likely end up going to jail.

That's why the rank and file support Bobby Rea. Bodycams are only scary to crooked employees. If you have nothing to fear you have nothing to hide, right?

Some people on the third floor are about to vapor lock. But everyone else just remain calm, vote for the new blood, and wait till December when they are seated and Rolle goes by-by.
    You are absolutely right and the chief openly told people it would be over his dead body before they got body cams.

Unregistered
    This article is from Jan. 2019 explaining why agencies are dropping body cameras programs. It explains cost and how grants are just an initial start for the program.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...9e4_story.html

Also, the thought of "if you don't have anything to hide you shouldn't care" is crazy. I have nothing to hide. I work hard and have had just a few common complaints. I just like my privacy just like others do.

Think about the discussion about having facial recognition programs integrated with body cameras... why would that be necessary on a local level? We likely know or can figure who it is we need to locate by investigating. Just another way for big brother to monitor and track everyone.

California lawmakers just blocked facial recognition software in body cams. Axon stated they would not use that software in their cameras. Obviously, someone is attempting to push it. Why?

When someone walks by a cop with a body camera recording with facial recognition they are recorded and documented even when they have no interaction with the cop. It is unnecessary and scary.

Unregistered
    This article is from Jan. 2019 explaining why agencies are dropping body cameras programs. It explains cost and how grants are just an initial start for the program.

Also, the thought of "if you don't have anything to hide you shouldn't care" is crazy. I have nothing to hide. I work hard and have had just a few common complaints. I just like my privacy just like others do.

Think about the discussion about having facial recognition programs integrated with body cameras... why would that be necessary on a local level? We likely know or can figure who it is we need to locate by investigating. Just another way for big brother to monitor and track everyone.

California lawmakers just blocked facial recognition software in body cams. Axon stated they would not use that software in their cameras. Obviously, someone is attempting to push it. Why?

When someone walks by a cop with a body camera recording with facial recognition they are recorded and documented even when they have no interaction with the cop. It is unnecessary and scary.
    Weak. You have no expectation of privacy in public, none. You have no expectation of privacy in the performance of your official duties, none. You are being recorded anyway. My concern is availability of data showing crooked cops lying. Granted most cops aren't crooked.

What's scary is police use of stingrays. Don't hear you complaining about that.

Unregistered

No one

No on is talking about facial recognition, no one on here has posted anything about it. So where the hell did that come from. Its just another sad attempt to say why Homestead won't have body cams. Look at the end of the day body cams used right have helped more officer than they have hurt. If dont want one then yes you have something to hide.

Unregistered
    Bottom line is some people are little scared bit(hes If your that afraid or worried about police keep your azz in your house. If you want video yourself everyday all day and your interactions with police. Either put up 💰💰 or have taxes increased to pay for what you think is so easy or STFU

No one here is interested in the opinion or request of one SHEEP
    We will always do for the majority

Deal with it

Unregistered

Reading

Bottom line is some people are little scared bit(hes If your that afraid or worried about police keep your azz in your house. If you want video yourself everyday all day and your interactions with police. Either put up 💰💰 or have taxes increased to pay for what you think is so easy or STFU

No one here is interested in the opinion or request of one SHEEP
    We will always do for the majority

Deal with it
    Apparently your reading comprehension is not that good. Go back read past post again slowlyyyyyy.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the 🤡s are awake 😂😂😂

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast