South Dade BOLO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Dade BOLO

Unregistered

South Dade BOLO

So who has all of the screenshots from thr "South Dade BOLO" chat group?

I only have about a dozen screenshots so far. Mainly just ones showing Xavier Hernandez and Tom Mead sharing DAVID, NCIC, FCIC, HIPPA and other protected information. Would really appreciate the full set if anyone has it.

You can send the screenshots if you have them to:

phd2b05@gmail.com

or

TrueHomestead@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    First the flash drive, now this. What is going on in our department?

Unregistered
    Hey Ricky Rivera you got anything to say about your son being heavily involved in this fiasco?

Will he get special friends and family plan treatment, as HPD has disavowed any requirement to avoid nepotism, just ask Dejohn.

Karma is a biatch when you go after people's family you dirtbag POS. Hope you get everything you got coming to you.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Hey Doc, notHPD here.

I know you have issue with them, but you just killed a major source of information sharing for local agencies, that actually has helped capture the ACTUAL BAD GUYS you used to preach for law enforcement to go after. Yes some information may have been shared incorrectly, but A LOT of good officers, who are doing their jobs instead of "harrassing" people over petty laws, are going to be caught up in this indirectly and you've probably compromised some investigations by sharing the information on facebook.

This doesn't make you a hero in my eyes. You've fallen far from the goals you set out to do in the 2010 or whenever you started your crusade against HPD.

I wish you well in your endeavors, but I think you went about this the wrong way.

-NotHPD

Unregistered

The

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Doc, notHPD here.

I know you have issue with them, but you just killed a major source of information sharing for local agencies, that actually has helped capture the ACTUAL BAD GUYS you used to preach for law enforcement to go after. Yes some information may have been shared incorrectly, but A LOT of good officers, who are doing their jobs instead of "harrassing" people over petty laws, are going to be caught up in this indirectly and you've probably compromised some investigations by sharing the information on facebook.

This doesn't make you a hero in my eyes. You've fallen far from the goals you set out to do in the 2010 or whenever you started your crusade against HPD.

I wish you well in your endeavors, but I think you went about this the wrong way.

-NotHPD
    The problem is not that they are passing on information. Its how much information they are posting on for the most part an open board. Its one thing to post a name dob address and photo, but its another thing to post a screen shot of DAVID or ncic. Any good cop knows thats a big no no and you can get in alot of trouble with the feds on the ncic. As for XH not much will happen other than a day or two off thanks to father in law looking out for him. Anyway officer's should think before the post anything online or on an open app.

Unregistered
    Hey Doc, notHPD here.

-NotHPD
    I appreciate your honesty.

While I admittedly have issues with many HPD officers (they tried to throw me in prison for over 30 uears based on provable lies), the majority are good people.

However, if what you say is the case then HPD shouldn't have punished XH. I didn't start this, Im just not letting them sweep it under the rug either.

Also, as we got a flashdrive with dossiers done against political enemies (me included) by Ricky Rivera and Tom Mead unlawfully using DAVID, NCIC, FCIC, etc this shows a pattern with the department and how they handle (improperly) sensitive information. It is actually disgraceful, and needs to be addressed.

In my humble opinion with all of the CJIS violations uncovered HPD should be stripped of their privileges to all LE databases, then we can bring in MDPD and really clean up this city.

Sometime to make an omlet you have to break a few eggs, and all invovled knew what they were doing was wrong. I promised we would publish any dirt sent to us on public officials. I am a man of my word.

I am also curious about how they retained these messages as they made it all public record by discussing public business. Did anyone delete the chat room or any messages? If so that is a crime, amd could be a felony.

As to me preaching about going after bad guys, it was to go after officers who abused their authority.

The only people to break their oaths and policies are those who shared CJIS info publicly, not me.

Again I appreciate the feedback, but will have to respectfully agreee to disagree.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Ummmm seem like a certain 🤡 actually posted Restricted information on public social media 🧐 oooops. Didn’t think about that and whoever shares screenshots to civilians as well 🧐

Unregistered
    Ummmm seem like a certain 🤡 actually posted Restricted information on public social media 🧐 oooops. Didn’t think about that and whoever shares screenshots to civilians as well 🧐
    LMAO

What is the First Amendment for $2,000, Alex.

Unregistered
    Yes, indeed it is time for HPD to be no more, and for MDPD to take over! I think!! More than enough has been done for this to need to happen, and i think that MDPD would and will be more than happy to step in, it is Miami-Dade County after all. And also the Body Cam agenda would be solved, MDPD now have Body Cams, do they not? Or it is in the plans to get them? And as far as bad cops go, i figure it this way, if a good cop does not come forward about things that are going on of an illegal nature, are they then still a good cop? [and please dont give me the, well if everything was brought forward, and everyone was charged for every little that one does, the JAILS/PRISONS would have no space for those that really need to be locked up, I and others I am sure am well aware that nothing is an absolute, nothing is perfect, and there are always a few exceptions! This situation has gone way past that.] I say that they are not, so who draws that line, who is the one to figure out who goes and who stays? IA? IA is and has been a joke to us on the outside, and for many years now! And until that is addressed, there can be no solution with any true meaning to it. [fact is, and my thought is, every LEO in the USA should be required to have BODY CAMS, and no excuses! And that it is for everyones benefit to have and use them, 24/7.]

I appreciate your honesty.

While I admittedly have issues with many HPD officers (they tried to throw me in prison for over 30 uears based on provable lies), the majority are good people.

However, if what you say is the case then HPD shouldn't have punished XH. I didn't start this, Im just not letting them sweep it under the rug either.

Also, as we got a flashdrive with dossiers done against political enemies (me included) by Ricky Rivera and Tom Mead unlawfully using DAVID, NCIC, FCIC, etc this shows a pattern with the department and how they handle (improperly) sensitive information. It is actually disgraceful, and needs to be addressed.

In my humble opinion with all of the CJIS violations uncovered HPD should be stripped of their privileges to all LE databases, then we can bring in MDPD and really clean up this city.

Sometime to make an omlet you have to break a few eggs, and all invovled knew what they were doing was wrong. I promised we would publish any dirt sent to us on public officials. I am a man of my word.

I am also curious about how they retained these messages as they made it all public record by discussing public business. Did anyone delete the chat room or any messages? If so that is a crime, amd could be a felony.

As to me preaching about going after bad guys, it was to go after officers who abused their authority.

The only people to break their oaths and policies are those who shared CJIS info publicly, not me.

Again I appreciate the feedback, but will have to respectfully agreee to disagree.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    You mean like Ricky Rivera and Tom Mead sharing thing with George Gretsas?

Ball is in your court now clown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast