Body cams and our union
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Body cams and our union

I just found out the PBA never filed an objection to the body cams. A lawyer I know said the had to IMPACT BARGIN with us prior to mandating we wear these stupid cams. SMH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i just found out the pba never filed an objection to the body cams. A lawyer i know said the had to impact bargin with us prior to mandating we wear these stupid cams. Smh
    rod is a coward who does not care about you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just found out the PBA never filed an objection to the body cams. A lawyer I know said the had to IMPACT BARGIN with us prior to mandating we wear these stupid cams. SMH
    Did you talk to the department PBA reps before you posted this? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Cameras aren’t bad at all, it actually prevents department from being sued after people like FD do reckless shit and beat people up

Unregistered
    Cameras aren’t bad at all, it actually prevents department from being sued after people like FD do reckless shit and beat people up
    FD is worthless , his twitchy nose holds no weight anywhere . Allow him to continue with his narcissism. A@@ Wipe !

Unregistered
    He’s a piece of shit. Keeps posting miramar poll for the k9 because he thinks he’s going to get a spot in k9. Give it up bud, no one wants your twitching ass with a dog, surprised swat took you. Shoulda left your application with Boca open.

Unregistered
    He’s a piece of shit. Keeps posting miramar poll for the k9 because he thinks he’s going to get a spot in k9. Give it up bud, no one wants your twitching ass with a dog, surprised swat took you. Shoulda left your application with Boca open.
    Agreed- he is worse than Delos.. oops.

Unregistered
    Poor LI putting up with that loser

Unregistered
    Applause , F Del got back at Delos , in all actuality sad to say F Del will receive the K9 spot due to being a two faced bast@rd ! FD is useless ! Go twitch away!!! F Del had his a$$ handed to him by Lyttle , FD froze like a bi@tch he is . F Del picks on the weak but would not stand up for himself against Lyttle ! Kudos to you Lyttle !

Unregistered
    F Del isn’t getting crap. Miramar isn’t winning the contest and command staff is 48 on his shit talking and application to Boca.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast