Chiefs position requirements? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are correct. They hire democratic millennials who hate the police.
    Of course I am correct,i was hired 26 years ago and I guarantee you with today's hiring, I would have not been hired. Just take a look around and you will see what I am talking about.

Unregistered
    Ok ramos is gone off the books who is replacing her

Unregistered
    rafky is next

Unregistered
    Having sex with Nanney usually works well

Unregistered
    Comments like these solve nothing. What they do is fill your day and mind with hate which affects your health. At the end, you solve nothing but hurt yourself since you know who you are. Change and be positive with your time. You can’t get your time back. Do good with it.

Unregistered
    Having sex with Nanney usually works well
    The dude has been gone for a year really ? The director hated Nanney cause he reminds him whats hes not. More likely get promoted sucking up to perez

Unregistered
    The dude has been gone for a year really ? The director hated Nanney cause he reminds him whats hes not. More likely get promoted sucking up to perez
    Obviously you didn’t get the comment was a shot at Ramos for how she slept her way to a chief position

Unregistered
    Obviously you didn’t get the comment was a shot at Ramos for how she slept her way to a chief position
    I agree shes a devil and im glad shes gone. But she didn't sleep her way to top she was too ambitious and smart but bad people skilz.

Dont taint Nanney with her name. He may have help her with civil servant positions but she made chief before him despite being less than half qualified. Her daddy hook was Perez —- birds of a feather!

Unregistered
    Nanney is an embarrassment! The POS went to Tallahassee to defend Sheriff Israel. I remember him trashing the Sheriff and how he was going to run against him. Now, he sees an opportunity to get a job by supporting the guy.
    He looked like a fat slob. Couldn’t even button his top shirt button. Poor presence and poker presentation

Unregistered
    Leave Nanney out your mouth, the man is retired and spent his career taking care of COPS. Obviously something that doesn’t Exist anymore in this department full of B!!ches.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast