Where are they at? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    And this is the person that thinks he should be PBA VP. So if he made the complaint, would he then have to go defend the same person as a union rep? If anyone knew him for anything other than the clown he has been throughout his career, he wouldnt have to put the yard signs up, distribute his post cards on duty (violation) or have them humg all over the districts instead if the message board where they are supposed to be (violation). Funny how the guy cant even follow the rules when running for office.

Unregistered

Dang... he got absolutely demolished! Did those signs come with a money back guarantee????

Unregistered
    Thank God it's over!

Unregistered
    Glad this is over. That guy is a complete idiot. Made TPD look foolish. Never worked with him, don't wish too! Only problem I do see is there are 92 other idiots out there just as dumb as him!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad this is over. That guy is a complete idiot. Made TPD look foolish. Never worked with him, don't wish too! Only problem I do see is there are 92 other idiots out there just as dumb as him!
    Enough is enough. The election is over, now let’s end the drama and the back stabbing. Comments like this one are shameful.

Perhaps he over reacted about the sign incident, but let’s not forget all the good things he’s done, who we are, and what we are here for.

So much for the thin blue line.

Unregistered

Enough is enough. The election is over, now let’s end the drama and the back stabbing. Comments like this one are shameful.

Perhaps he over reacted about the sign incident, but let’s not forget all the good things he’s done, who we are, and what we are here for.

So much for the thin blue line.
    Thanks DF... we’ll consider this your apology

Unregistered
    So you want us to leave DF alone now that he has lost the elections. That tool deserves everything that he gets every day. What is it that you refer to as so much he has done. I have been here a along time and I can't name one thing that sticks out in my mind that DF has done so great. He has managed to leave a trail of disaster in every unit he has been in. It's best that you quit defending him and this will all probably die down.

Unregistered
    So you want us to leave DF alone now that he has lost the elections. That tool deserves everything that he gets every day. What is it that you refer to as so much he has done. I have been here a along time and I can't name one thing that sticks out in my mind that DF has done so great. He has managed to leave a trail of disaster in every unit he has been in. It's best that you quit defending him and this will all probably die down.
    Obviously you haven’t been here long enough to understand the brotherhood that should exist among us.

Like I said the election is over and the result speaks for itself. If you wish to discuss his career more in depth go to him directly or in any other fashion where your name can be seen.

Unregistered

Obviously you haven’t been here long enough to understand the brotherhood that should exist among us.

Like I said the election is over and the result speaks for itself. If you wish to discuss his career more in depth go to him directly or in any other fashion where your name can be seen.
    There’s no brotherhood here. If there was, I’d still steer clear of that bozo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12