Where are they at?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where are they at?

Tomorrow is the election and I find it very disappointing that only one candidate (Dale Frix) came to our roll call. The members deserve to hear from you and ask you questions of why your running and tell you about issues that are important to them. No matter who you vote for the next two days just make sure you vote for the person that you feel wants the job and won’t give up when things don’t go his or her way.

P.S. I would of posted this on the PBA Facebook page but most likely it would of been deleted by AL so I had to post on here.

Good luck to all!

Unregistered
    Okay Dale.... Tool

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tomorrow is the election and I find it very disappointing that only one candidate (Dale Frix) came to our roll call. The members deserve to hear from you and ask you questions of why your running and tell you about issues that are important to them. No matter who you vote for the next two days just make sure you vote for the person that you feel wants the job and won’t give up when things don’t go his or her way.

P.S. I would of posted this on the PBA Facebook page but most likely it would of been deleted by AL so I had to post on here.

Good luck to all!
    I got a lot out of Dale coming to my roll call, here is a summary just in case you missed it: Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, I had fun, Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, I’m cop of the decade, Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, they tried to write me up for shaving so I got a doctors note, Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, we are hiring horrible officers, Dale Dale Dale.

Unregistered
    I got a lot out of Dale coming to my roll call, here is a summary just in case you missed it: Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, I had fun, Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, I’m cop of the decade, Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, they tried to write me up for shaving so I got a doctors note, Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale Dale, we are hiring horrible officers, Dale Dale Dale.
    No one missed it, he actually was at our roll call. Haven’t seen the other guy all year long.

Unregistered
    No one missed it, he actually was at our roll call. Haven’t seen the other guy all year long.
    Ok Dales daughter.

Unregistered
    Why you running Dale cause you never came to my roll call. Is it because of your vast experience with the PBA or your impressive leadership skills? Can’t wait for this to be done your like a democrat running for office. Think your the shanits but your incompetent.

Unregistered
    The “other guy” is busy at all the contract negotiations fighting for the members. So tell us how your going to be prepared to jump right into negotiations with your vast experience of less than an hour and then inappropriately putting your stupid cards on the negotiations table on your way out.

Unregistered
    Anyone who has been here any length of time knows of the DF antics. His judgement throughtout his career has been horrible and now he wants to represent other officers? If I was in trouble and needed someone at the PBA to go to bat for me with the chief, I would much rather have someone who has the chief's respect not someone whose poor judgement is what he is known for. Thise who know the two candidates dont need JO to come tell everyone how great they think they are. Think twice before you vote. Afterall, it is your future you are boting on

Unregistered
    Anyone who has been here any length of time knows of the DF antics. His judgement throughtout his career has been horrible and now he wants to represent other officers? If I was in trouble and needed someone at the PBA to go to bat for me with the chief, I would much rather have someone who has the chief's respect not someone whose poor judgement is what he is known for. Thise who know the two candidates dont need JO to come tell everyone how great they think they are. Think twice before you vote. Afterall, it is your future you are boting on
    Did he really threaten to go to IA because someone moved one of his stupid signs???

Unregistered
    Did he really threaten to go to IA because someone moved one of his stupid signs???
    Ya. The person running to represent the membership threatened to go to IA and file criminal charges with the SAO if he didn’t make a public apology on FB. I know who I’m voting for......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast