FRS buyback - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FRS buyback

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least they went. Where were all the bravo shift guys who preached brotherhood during the 7 day bike ride that benefited Adam??? I don’t think any of them even showed up to the welcome home ceremony.
    They’ve all moved on to one of those abbreviated units that Diggz created after they worked 2 years on road patrol. My current Bates boots have more time then that Bravo crew.

Unregistered
    They’ve all moved on to one of those abbreviated units that Diggz created after they worked 2 years on road patrol. My current Bates boots have more time then that Bravo crew.
    What do you mean 2 years in patrol. A scared patrol officer with less than the minimum got into a school. Family must be proud of his stories as he shares them holidays when real cops are working. And YD we need rain!

Unregistered
    Go ahead and talk your shit. Because I’m sure you have nothing you’ve done in your career to talk about.

Unregistered

New reassignments

Wow just wow

Unregistered
    Oh boy what is it now?? Share with the group

Unregistered
    If I have 4 years in the FRS at the county and wanted to come would I be able to transfer or buy back the time in the city pension plan? Thanks
    1. Yes you can, but only after you are "vested" in the FRS at the 8th year.
    2. You can only buyback a maximum of 4 years.
    3. You can only buyback at low risk (1.6%) and not at high-risk (3%).
    4. The longer you wait to buyback, the more expensive it becomes. If you buyback in your 8th year, it is a fraction of the cost than if you wait until your 25th year.

Unregistered
    Wow just wow
    Who was reassigned where?

Unregistered
    Who was reassigned where?
    Bunch of new cops & Eddie Brown to the abbreviated units

Unregistered
    What’s this make, his third specialty spot in two years?

Unregistered
    How long til we start putting our abbreviated unit names on the car like back in the day when people were really self important

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast