FRS buyback
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FRS buyback

Unregistered

FRS buyback

If I have 4 years in the FRS at the county and wanted to come would I be able to transfer or buy back the time in the city pension plan? Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I have 4 years in the FRS at the county and wanted to come would I be able to transfer or buy back the time in the city pension plan? Thanks
    I refuse to answer your question. Go work anywhere else and save yourself from the shenanigans that go on here. If not come on over and don't heed my warning. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Unregistered
    Please do not let the few sour senior officers that post daily affect your desire to work at FMPD. It is a great agency and you do real police work. I was in the military and can buy back 3 years and I think it is the same for prior experience. I will probably be in a speciality unit next year. There are a few ignorant community members that post here and a few current and former disgruntled employees that troll this forum because they are/were lazy cops that are unhappy with their lives.

Unregistered
    Please do not let the few sour senior officers that post daily affect your desire to work at FMPD. It is a great agency and you do real police work. I was in the military and can buy back 3 years and I think it is the same for prior experience. I will probably be in a speciality unit next year. There are a few ignorant community members that post here and a few current and former disgruntled employees that troll this forum because they are/were lazy cops that are unhappy with their lives.
    Shut up rookie! Get back on the road and take another crash or disturbance at 2909 Blount street! You need a lot more experience on the road before you think about joining one of these made up abbreviated units that Diggz made up

Unregistered
    It doesn't matter if you watch the old black and white version or the more recent version of the Titanic, that's what FMPD is. And patrol officers are the peasants trapped in the lower deck! Stay where you are.

Unregistered
    Thanks Edwards and Mac for your insightful comments

Unregistered
    Nope. Sorry. Not either one of them.

Unregistered
    Is Burger King MAC back from his bike riding event with koolaide Yates?

Unregistered
    Is Burger King MAC back from his bike riding event with koolaide Yates?

Neither one of them have the body to wear a bike suit.

Unregistered
    At least they went. Where were all the bravo shift guys who preached brotherhood during the 7 day bike ride that benefited Adam??? I don’t think any of them even showed up to the welcome home ceremony.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast