Wow...dui...sgt - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wow...dui...sgt

Unregistered
    Bottom line the girl should not be in Law Enforcement to begin with.
    Getting arrested on top of that come on.
    She must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch or she would be on the unemployment line.

Unregistered

Svu sgt

I think it’s pretty sad that you promote someone and put them into a specialized unit after she isn’t even deserving of getting promoted. I understand someone who takes responsibility and is remorseful shouldn’t have that held over her head forever, but someone who was a token child and didn’t even get cases after the incident is a joke. During the sgts exam she wasn’t even given cases due to her being overwhelmed. KF cried when she found out she was getting skipped and didn’t understand why. I thought with the new sheriff things would change, but I see that’s not a true statement. And I would be careful with anyone who even tries to step in her she will bad mouth you just for her own personal gain.

Unregistered
    Arrested while in SVU after a celebration of promotion
    Deerfield Lt at the time of the arrest was former sgt who is a current major. Is there something there? Or am I overthinking taking care of friends.
    Never seen the road wow

Unregistered

Lol

Lol.gotta love it

Unregistered
    I guess it pays to be a good looking female who puts out here at BSO.

Unregistered
    Just saw a message from a msg from
    The sheriff saying that we have to be healed accountable and firing the guy that hit handcuffed prisoner. But with that he still promotes this person and leaves her in the same capacity? How is that fair???

Unregistered
    This place is a joke

Unregistered
    There is no way anything of that is real

Unregistered
    Well believe it, someone was called out to personally handle the arrest.

Unregistered
    I had an interaction with that girl and it was terrible. The way she talk to you. She is another TH d15 sgt that everyone hates

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast