I want a settlement too

Unregistered

I want a settlement too

Effective today I will submit a memo for canine. Fight the instructor. Get kicked out. I will then get promoted, fight with patrons in a restaurant, make an unlawful arrest, get demoted. I will then be suspended for off duty violations but work . Threaten the chief of police with law suits. Go back to work and screw everybody out of training. Oh by the way I will disrespect the major. I will do all of this and the City of Coral Gables will pay me to leave. I love this place.

Thanks Kelly for a wild ride.

Unregistered
    Ahhhhh haters are going to hate. KK doesn’t give two bleeps about you or any of the haters and quite frankly, he’s got the last laugh. Your hate, complete ignorance, and posts like yours are one of the abundance of issues with the CGPD. The only issue with this settlement is the public won’t know the real truth behind the ugliness of this ENTIRE situation. I wish KK nothing but the best. We’ll miss you here at CGPD and honestly a little jealous. I remember when us officers used to fill your squad on Charlie first because you are great to work for/with. Nothing but the best wishes to you and your family, KK!

Unregistered
    Kk can suck the fart out of my ass.