HPD personnel
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HPD personnel

Unregistered

HPD personnel

Some 🤡s talk sh!t about HPD and it’s personnel. It not arrogant to toot your own horn when you can back it up. One of if not the best police department in the country. Incredible experience opportunities and productivity. Talking about making a difference; no better place. Be proud of who you are, what you represent, and the results you bring about. 🙏

Don’t let anyone tell you differently👍💪🇺🇸

Sheepdogs through and through

Unregistered

Sheepdog

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some 🤡s talk sh!t about HPD and it’s personnel. It not arrogant to toot your own horn when you can back it up. One of if not the best police department in the country. Incredible experience opportunities and productivity. Talking about making a difference; no better place. Be proud of who you are, what you represent, and the results you bring about. 🙏

Don’t let anyone tell you differently👍💪🇺🇸

Sheepdogs through and through
    Sheepdog you are so pathetic that you can't think of your own catch phrase so you take one from a movie. HPD is a joke and so is the command staff that giving jobs to jokers.

Unregistered
    Then move Or better yet stay hidden behind the keyboard in your lonely pathetic deep rabbit hole

Unregistered

Like you

Then move Or better yet stay hidden behind the keyboard in your lonely pathetic deep rabbit hole
    Like you do hypocrite

Unregistered
    Good come back there Player 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I am proud to work at HPD. Good pay benefits retirement equipment training There is a lot to learn here probably need to hire 8-10 more officers to keep up

Unregistered

Good for you

I am proud to work at HPD. Good pay benefits retirement equipment training There is a lot to learn here probably need to hire 8-10 more officers to keep up
    Well good for you cupcake, first your numbers are off the Department need about 30 officers by standers. Good luck getting a job if you are not related to someone by blood or marriage or go to church with AR or someone in the command staff. O and if you get the 8 to 10 Officers what are they going to drive on patrol. The chief has a heart attack anytime an officer crashes a car not knowing when he will get more. Wait wait I was wrong the chief dose not care if you drive or walk a beat just as long a he tell everyone how great he is and how he is the boss. Peace

Unregistered
    Cupcake ? Get educated 🤡. Are you going to pay for the 30 officers ?

Easy to run off at the mouth

We don’t care who gets hired as long as they have their sh!t together and work hard with integrity

Relative white black blue human or alien 👽

Unregistered

Thanks

Cupcake ? Get educated 🤡. Are you going to pay for the 30 officers ?

Easy to run off at the mouth

We don’t care who gets hired as long as they have their sh!t together and work hard with integrity

Relative white black blue human or alien 👽
    Thanks for your honesty in admitting the department's nepotism. You just made my point. As for the money for the 30 Officers, well if they did not spend all the millions on Homestead station you would have the money for them Officers. See how this money thing works?

Unregistered

Fop

You like how the Chief got the FOP to back Porter and Roth. Never mind the the rank and file did not vote only SIU and GIU. With that they dont understand why no one will change from the PBA. If the FOP is ran from within the Department and from the command staff. What do think will happen to you when you need them. I will tell you how that will play out, the chief tells FOP I want that officer gone and presto you are burned. Hey you may get jail time, do you really want to bet your freedom on the FOP?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast