Applying?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Applying?

Unregistered

Applying?

What is to be expected as a new hire? How long for the training in Tallahassee? Are you guys the best state leo paying agency? Overtime/off duties? Take home first day?Statewide authority to enforce any laws to include traffic? Hours? Office? Uniform or plainclothes?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is to be expected as a new hire? How long for the training in Tallahassee? Are you guys the best state leo paying agency? Overtime/off duties? Take home first day?Statewide authority to enforce any laws to include traffic? Hours? Office? Uniform or plainclothes?
    Just don't accept an assignment at Miami Regional OC if you have any self respect. They are totally incompetent but too stupid to know it.

Unregistered
    You ask the same basic questions on several different forums. If you had any investigative ability, you would already know the type of response you will receive here. If you want useful answers, visit the agencies and get some insight by doing a ride a lo or talking with people that actually work there. You seem to be obsessed with "authority". I would suggest that is the last thing you should be concerned about. And No, FDLE isn't the highest paid.

Unregistered

Why you mad meng?

You ask the same basic questions on several different forums. If you had any investigative ability, you would already know the type of response you will receive here. If you want useful answers, visit the agencies and get some insight by doing a ride a lo or talking with people that actually work there. You seem to be obsessed with "authority". I would suggest that is the last thing you should be concerned about. And No, FDLE isn't the highest paid.
    You sound like an FDLE reject. If you knew anything about conducting investigations, it always starts with basic, open ended questions. And I’ve asked these questions before in other forums and received professional responses. These basic questions are too hard for you to answer so you need to try to insult someone else to make up for you being rejected. You even got nervous writing this and misspelled “along”. But I’ll credit you on talking to people that ACTUALLY ARE AGENTS THAT WORK FOR FDLE. Not some reject that can’t answer basic questions.

And it is most important to know the scope of your authority, moron. That is how clowns like yourself get jammed up and end up on the news giving the public more reason to hate cops.

Unregistered

Why not?

Just don't accept an assignment at Miami Regional OC if you have any self respect. They are totally incompetent but too stupid to know it.
    But why not?

Unregistered
    You sound like an FDLE reject. If you knew anything about conducting investigations, it always starts with basic, open ended questions. And I’ve asked these questions before in other forums and received professional responses. These basic questions are too hard for you to answer so you need to try to insult someone else to make up for you being rejected. You even got nervous writing this and misspelled “along”. But I’ll credit you on talking to people that ACTUALLY ARE AGENTS THAT WORK FOR FDLE. Not some reject that can’t answer basic questions.

And it is most important to know the scope of your authority, moron. That is how clowns like yourself get jammed up and end up on the news giving the public more reason to hate cops.
    I understand security shifts at the resort can be grueling and it's always aggravated by crappy coffee and having to clean the bathrooms before you go home. I suggest you forgo all the questions and just apply. I am sure you can get some help from the more professional people that provided responses you liked. One additional tip for you. At the interview be sure to ask what kind of car you will be assigned and when you can expect new office furniture.

Unregistered

You still mad meng?

I understand security shifts at the resort can be grueling and it's always aggravated by crappy coffee and having to clean the bathrooms before you go home. I suggest you forgo all the questions and just apply. I am sure you can get some help from the more professional people that provided responses you liked. One additional tip for you. At the interview be sure to ask what kind of car you will be assigned and when you can expect new office furniture.
    You would understand talking from experience but seems your ego grew from your month ago promotion to shift supervisor.

I will keep asking the questions that you’re unqualified to answer to. And I’ll be sure to give you a taste of your own medicine when you call for FDLE to respond and I have you (as a shift supervisor) stand guard outside maintaining my crime scene, which you won’t be qualified to handle either.

Unregistered
    I hear Tampa is worse than Miami. Could be the person that came from Miami that is now a ASAC in Tampa. But that's none of my business.

Unregistered

Wouldn’t doubt it

I hear Tampa is worse than Miami. Could be the person that came from Miami that is now a ASAC in Tampa. But that's none of my business.
    I’m sure the Miami heat pressure got to that particular person

Unregistered
    You would understand talking from experience but seems your ego grew from your month ago promotion to shift supervisor.

I will keep asking the questions that you’re unqualified to answer to. And I’ll be sure to give you a taste of your own medicine when you call for FDLE to respond and I have you (as a shift supervisor) stand guard outside maintaining my crime scene, which you won’t be qualified to handle either.
    You have a great sense of humor given your poor choices. I don't ever see a circumstance where I would be exposed to raw stupidity, but who knows? This is a big state. Good luck in your quest for a purposeful life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast