Who runs the spending budget?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who runs the spending budget?

Sgt 's..working overtime..and the complaint from the Chief that they are making too much money on his budget, but yet he hires at least four or five civilian jobs here that an officer could be doing........Not sure about this guys math. It will take a new Chief with a finance degree to get this department straight financially.

Unregistered
    Please forward all budget concerns to Rocky D Bull.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt 's..working overtime..and the complaint from the Chief that they are making too much money on his budget, but yet he hires at least four or five civilian jobs here that an officer could be doing........Not sure about this guys math. It will take a new Chief with a finance degree to get this department straight financially.
    More than 4 or 5. The civilian hires are totally out hand. Jobs that officers could do here or oversee. It's unbelievable how this guy spends the budget given to him. K9's here, really? totally unbelievable

Unregistered
    I'm losing pennies. When will the contract be finalized????

Unregistered
    You will be getting the same pay raise the custodians get every year from what I have heard, about 1.3% if you are lucky. Or the easy way out, a cash bonus that doesn't go onto your retirement depending on your annual eval. Another cheap way they try to get you.

Unregistered
    I think should do away with half the Department and hire more CSO's. Police work is mostly non enforcement anyway so lets not hire anymore Sworn and just hire more CSO's.

Unregistered
    More ice cream socials

Unregistered
    Did we already lose a new hire?

Unregistered
    Yep. Just like we're going to lose our take home cars. Hmm I wonder if our OT might be a problem? I've never heard of it costing an organization money to staff events that someone else is paying the organization to staff? Did I get that right?

Unregistered
    We are NOT losing the take home cars. Ask admin and confirm it before you start spreading gossip to get everyone upset

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast