The phone just rings and rings but no one answers

Unregistered

The phone just rings and rings but no one answers

Scott keeps calling me but I don't answer. I just don't have the heart to tell him it's over. I can't ask my friends to donate because their name will be associated with MSD tragedy. Somebody please be his friend and tell him to end the charade.

IT'S OVER

Unregistered
    Scott so you think you can call from a blocked phone number? Seriously? Wtf

Unregistered
    No reason to keep trying I am not donating to your campaign. I gave you money for your lawyer out of pity because I knew the senate would not give you legal fees. No way you will be able to pay us all back. I am not doubling down on my bet. I am taking the loss and moving on.

Unregistered

What a waste of money

Scott and Susie don’t care its all about them sense of I titlement sad

Unregistered
    SI would have been better off taking that lawyer money he screwed people out of and moving away.

Unregistered
    Do you think Scott Israel reads this stuff? No way would be my guess. I am absolutely sure his campaign people do though. It is totally obvious these positive post are paid advertisements.

Unregistered
    Scotty boy is ready to go on another 2 week vacation in December having nice dinners and fancy drinks with the family. When he returns he will have the nerve to be asking his friends for $. Remember last year when he knew he had to go to court and knew they were getting rid of him in January that's exactly what he did. And some fools went for it!