It’s over Cedeno - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your a real class act. Cedeno, this guy sucks pricks in his mouth until they explode.
    And so does your Mom, to bad she didn't swallow instead of taking that creampie when she had you!!

Unregistered
    Florida statute 784.048: "Cyberstalk" means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
    Not if it’s true! If the incident involving Fatta where to happen in this day and age both Butler and Cedeno would be fired.

Unregistered
    And so does your Mom, to bad she didn't swallow instead of taking that creampie when she had you!!
    Lmao @ cream pie

Unregistered
    Florida statute 784.048: "Cyberstalk" means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
    Ya, ok. So have us arrested and let’s go to trial. Then all the facts will come out. Go for it.

Unregistered
    That's not applicable here:

1) It's a public website
    2) The people posting on it appear to believe the information to be true.
    3) If you don't like what is being posted don't read it or come to this site. If you didn't come to this site you you couldn't "harassed".
    4) "No legitimate purpose" is very broad and a high legal bar to prove.
    5) You could sue for libel if what's being posted is factually incorrect and you could prove irreparable harm to your reputation but I don't think you would be able to obtain the IP addresses. Many over sensitive butt hurt command people in other agencies have tried none have succeeded.

Unregistered
    Not on public forums you short little pansy. Don’t come on here anymore you you won’t get your little feelings hurt princesssa!

Unregistered

What exactly did sedano do to get Todd killed? Just need the facts.

Angie, when your grandchildren ask if you ever killed anybody make sure you say yes. You probably won’t mention that it was one of your own though
    I was here when that happened,. I also have no love for Angie S., especially after he told TT HIS appointment was "way over due"!
    However, am I missing something? How does Sedano get the hate for Todd's death if he was also inside the house and got a finger shot off?

Unregistered

Agree what did Cedano do?

I was here when that happened,. I also have no love for Angie C., especially after he told TT HIS appointment was "way over due"!
    However, am I missing something? How does Cedano get the hate for Todd's death if he was also inside the house and got a finger shot off?
    How does Cedano cause the death? Swat was requested and refused. Cedano was inside the house was wounded and he caused a death?

Unregistered
    How does Cedano cause the death? Swat was requested and refused. Cedano was inside the house was wounded and he caused a death?
    You can’t be in LE.

Unregistered

That's not an answer to my fair question.

You can’t be in LE.
    Is that all you got? Ok let's hear your answer to my question . The guys a POS but what else do you want to say? Do you even know who Col. Tom Brennan is? Try again, I'm interested to know how you think he caused a death and has blood on his hands, If be was inside the house and was wounded?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast