It’s over Cedeno
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

It’s over Cedeno

Sorry dude. Your dreams of running SID and getting the band back together died with Israel. Oscar may have saved your job for a while but not for much longer. And the back channel reach out to Pollack didn’t work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry dude. Your dreams of running SID and getting the band back together died with Israel. Oscar may have saved your job for a while but not for much longer. And the back channel reach out to Pollack didn’t work.
    Whats that little midget Cuban been up to since he got demoted??? He has been very quiet lately, what gives Angie?

Unregistered
    He could retire at anytime. He completed his career. He did pretty good.

Unregistered
    He lost his dignity

Unregistered
    He lost his dignity
    You lost your dignity, you jealous douchebag!
    I'll be leaving here with all my health care paid for and a huge retirement stipend. What have you got loser? Your dignity Lmao

Unregistered
    Todd’s ghost says “bump”

Unregistered
    I'll be leaving here with all my health care paid for and a huge retirement stipend. What have you got loser? Your dignity Lmao
    Nice try but this is obviously not written by AC.

Unregistered
    Just a jailer who played politics his entire career. No body takes him seriously, like his fanatisism while kissing Israel’s butt. Then trying to kiss the new sheriffs butt, and when that didn’t work, he try’s to jump onboard with Pollack and now that hasn’t worked either.

Unregistered
    Not to sure if a Capt. Gets free healthcare and it’s all up to the Sheriff how many hours will be paid for sick time, A/L and Holiday. I know several above Capt. That retired under Israel that only got the same payout as a Deputy. It all depends on hoe much a$$ you kiss and if you are in good standing aka holding a campaign sign.

Unregistered
    Whats that little midget Cuban been up to since he got demoted??? He has been very quiet lately, what gives Angie?
    He’s been working! Overhauling and completely revamping Special Patrol to make it the most 10-8 division at bso. Believe it!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast