Ocean Drive Lost
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ocean Drive Lost

I really hope that Juan Perez can make a difference on Ocean Drive when he gets here next week.

Unregistered
    Just stop it with this Juan Perez crap. Starting rumors is childish. Find a life you moron

Unregistered
    Assholes start rumors .....and your an asshole

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope that Juan Perez can make a difference on Ocean Drive when he gets here next week.
    The only moron here next week will still be you.

BS Rumor.

Not going to happen. I will come back next week to remind you too.

Unregistered
    Next year yes. Not next week. Apparently Morales is getting heat from the Ocean Drive Association because of the Palace fight in the middle of the day and no one responded. Ricky is too nice so the one way fucs here have their feet up.

Unregistered
    Ocean Dr issues were created by this liberal city liberal Dan Oates and BWC years ago the city had the chance to divert this issue however they put their feet up and allowed the criminal element to feel welcome. And the only reason the palace fight is making waves is because it’s a gay bar. If not for that it would just be another day on south beach. Don’t blame Ricky he was handed a mess to try to fix

Unregistered
    Phil and Dan are gone. We still don’t have off-duty on Ocean because they want to charge restaurants 89 an hour. Now instead of 1 marijuana ord we have 3. His biggest concern is staffing Halloween. He blamed Oates for sending IA to officers Qth (who by the way work 60-75 hours weekly) for calling off sick. Let’s see who he blames this time. The top 2 in the FOP are reeled in and drinking the Koolaid faster than the shelves can be filled. Beeker is being treated like a 38 and the Union sits on their hands.

#samehousedifferentcolor

Unregistered
    Rickys biggest issue is poor personnel staffing and trying to cut back OT both go hand in hand just look there are more officers in specialty positions than in CST or HRO. But yet we are told to fight crime and homeless both are the 2 biggest problems on the beach.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. The only way to clean up Ocean Drive is through CST? As patrol officers in uniform the only thing we are supposed to do is answer calls? Stop being lazy and do something proactive once a shift. I am not talking about the overlap. Notice how nothing happens when we are on the overlap. Just do something. ONE THING THAT A DISPATCHER ISNT THE ONE WHO TELLS YOU.

Unregistered
    The issue is sorry a$$ sergeants. A bike officer makes a 39 and the whole squad has to come 05. Why? And where is the Sergeant at? That’s why we need off-duty out there. But 91 an hour is Cra-Cra. JP already told Paul that his number 1 priority is getting 59’s at all establishments that serve Alcohol. Never knew Paul was so close to that guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast