Absentee Colonel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    He is absolutely the best Colonel we have ever had. He truly cares about each and every one of us. He's the only one that has ever really tried to come up with different ways to put some extra cash in our pockets. Plus he is a great guy.

Unregistered
    His pet project Flair is a total waste! Hopefully, the next Colonel puts them back to work. Watching 10 hours of YouTube a day while the district THI guys and gals are working 20-30 cases a year is unacceptable! I have seen with my own eyes a Flair Cpl take a X8 and watch YouTube from the time they got to the office to the time they left. All while claiming OT, and not without pointing out that flair is better than the district between youtube videos.

Unregistered
    Ask the FT Myers flair. They are always busy looking for the best place to get half off at lunch. They also brag about how flair was the best thing that ever happened to them. Getting paid extra 2k to walk around and do absolutely nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone got put in his place to start this crap. By far the best and more understandable Colonel I have served under in my 18 years here. I would hate to see him go, I dont need hugs, just someone who cares about what we do and have our back as long as we do what we are suppose to.
    Thanks Gourley.

Unregistered
    He is absolutely the best Colonel we have ever had. He truly cares about each and every one of us. He's the only one that has ever really tried to come up with different ways to put some extra cash in our pockets. Plus he is a great guy.
    Okay Sandy.

Unregistered

Where have you been Colonel?

When are we going to hear from you?

Unregistered
    His pet project Flair is a total waste! Hopefully, the next Colonel puts them back to work. Watching 10 hours of YouTube a day while the district THI guys and gals are working 20-30 cases a year is unacceptable! I have seen with my own eyes a Flair Cpl take a X8 and watch YouTube from the time they got to the office to the time they left. All while claiming OT, and not without pointing out that flair is better than the district between youtube videos.
    Must be the pasco flair guy. He does this everyday at the station. No supervision to watch him, they need to make him work under his supervision and stop causing problem in pasco. Waste.....

Unregistered
    Colonel must

Unregistered
    If he were the best colonel he wouldn't be afraid to stick up for his Troopers out of fear of his superiors. Grow some balls, be a man, do what's right!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12