Doe doe dexter jus don’t knows - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a crude woman you are with your reference to peanut butter and Kleenex and what you are inferring. Men don't use it for what your foul mind is insinuating - except maybe to make p&j sandwichs. Go do some real work for once.
    Said it once and I'll say it again...you are truly a dipshit!

Unregistered
    What a crude woman you are with your reference to peanut butter and Kleenex and what you are inferring. Men don't use it for what your foul mind is insinuating - except maybe to make p&j sandwichs. Go do some real work for once.
    I have said it once and I will say it again...you are a dipshit. You,your dog and your. balls enjoy the peanut butter. Freaking loser!

Unregistered

Shame Officers

Said it once and I'll say it again...you are truly a dipshit!
    If I were a dipshit do you know what that would mean for you? It would mean that even dipshits are smart enough to recognize that you Do-Nothing Community Fake Police Officers do absolutely Nothing. Zero.

Unregistered
    If I were a dipshit do you know what that would mean for you? It would mean that even dipshits are smart enough to recognize that you Do-Nothing Community Fake Police Officers do absolutely Nothing. Zero.
    Every time you say that I am CPO you prove over and over and over again that you truly are a dipshit.
    But you are truly a p*ssy chickenshit because you wont confront people face to face! You need a shirt that says that!

Unregistered
    Every time you say that I am CPO you prove over and over and over again that you truly are a dipshit.
    But you are truly a p*ssy chickenshit because you wont confront people face to face! You need a shirt that says that!
    Does this mean we're not bestest friends anymore? I'm broken hearted.

Unregistered
    So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678