Doe doe dexter jus don’t knows - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again you display your total and complete ignorance and inability to read, comprehend and understand a basic sentence. You didn't answer my question: Have you confronted oh lets say Drew and attack him like you are doing here? Huh? I suspect that again you would rather sit in the dark with your peanut butter and Kleenex. I don't think you would confront any of the CPOs with this kind of crap. How about this? You just go do your job like you are supposed to be doing? Now that is a novel idea? Right? You are a CLOWN!!
    Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers!!!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting, just what in the hell do you so-called police officers do? You keep responding back by attacking me which is ok. What you haven't been able to respond back with is an answer of what you do. You see you can't, you are in a box, because everyone reading this would immediately know that whatever you wrote would be BS. Because you Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers do NOTHING. Everyone in the Department of knows it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3063950]Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers!!!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting, just what in the hell do you so-called police officers do? You keep responding back by attacking me which is ok. What you haven't been able to respond back with is an answer of what you do. You see you can't, you are in a box, because everyone reading this would immediately know that whatever you wrote would be BS. Because you Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers do NOTHING. Everyone in the Department of knows it.[/QUOTE

Dipshit I am not a CPO! CPOs like you do exactly what your supervisors want you to do. Every day your Sergeant gives you instruction of what he/she wants done in your zone or areas of concern. The more I read what you write your Sergeant has their hands full getting five minutes of real work.

All I do is attack you? I see it as telling you the truth but I am hurting your tender little feelings. You still have some Kleenexs left? Wipe your big baby tears!I

Answer my question now: Have you gotten up in Drew's face with your rant? Come on answer my question now!

Unregistered

Scammers

Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers!!!!!!!!!!!! Still waiting, just what in the hell do you so-called police officers do? You keep responding back by attacking me which is ok. What you haven't been able to respond back with is an answer of what you do. You see you can't, you are in a box, because everyone reading this would immediately know that whatever you wrote would be BS. Because you Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers do NOTHING. Everyone in the Department of knows it.
    Still waiting for your answer. We all would like to hear it so we can collectively fact check it. Maybe you forgot, so let me ask again: What do you Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers do? Anything? Something? Examples we can check? I'm calling BS on you scammers.

Unregistered
    Still waiting for your answer. We all would like to hear it so we can collectively fact check it. Maybe you forgot, so let me ask again: What do you Community Do-Nothing Fake Police Officers do? Anything? Something? Examples we can check? I'm calling BS on you scammers.
    "CPOs like you do exactly what your supervisors want you to do. Every day your Sergeant gives you instruction of what he/she wants done in your zone or areas of concern. The more I read what you write your Sergeant has their hands full getting five minutes of real work"

Answer mine: Have you gotten in Drew's face with your attack? Come one answer that one..

Unregistered
    Hey gutless! Ill make you a deal. I talked with the CPOs and they are willing to meet with you on Monday in the conference room by Communications. How about 1300 hours? The ball is in your court (and in your mouth most of the time), you can finally get the answers to all of your questions. I think we all know that you are too much of a chicken sh*t to show up.

Let me know. They look forward to meeting you in person.

Unregistered
    Hey gutless! Ill make you a deal. I talked with the CPOs and they are willing to meet with you on Monday in the conference room by Communications. How about 1300 hours? The ball is in your court (and in your mouth most of the time), you can finally get the answers to all of your questions. I think we all know that you are too much of a chicken sh*t to show up.

Let me know. They look forward to meeting you in person.
    We are waiting for your answer....

Unregistered
    Hey gutless! We are waiting for your RSVP! Monday 1300 hours in Conference Room by Communications. All of the CPOs will be there to have a meet and greet with you and answer all your questions. Lets call this Coffee with a Little Whiny B*tch!

Unregistered
    Haha, I love it! Crickets!

Unregistered

Chief, when can you retire

Can you just give a date and NOT a long drawn out answer like your daddy WM- there somebody wants your job NOW!!

Unregistered
    Can you just give a date and NOT a long drawn out answer like your daddy WM- there somebody wants your job NOW!!
    Who wants the job? The gutless peanut butter kleenex guy who wont confront the CPOs?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast