Doe doe dexter jus don’t knows - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mentioned the Community Policing Model that "All" agencies nationwide adopted, ok, how did that workout? Did nationwide crime go down, especially violent crime? Are police officers more respected today or more effective. By what criteria is it a success? Do members of the community respect law enforcement more and back officers in the performance of their jobs more today? Community Policing doesn't work and everyone knows it. When crime spikes in an area, in an embarrassing way, so that the residents and city commission gets upset what do they do? They sure as hell don't fix it with community policing BS. No, they send in real police officers to deal with it in the old fashioned way. Any real cop knows this is true. Lastly, why do so called community police officers always work bankers hours. Why don't they work the hours that the majority of the crime occurs. If you say they work when the majority of burglaries occur, then I have another question for you, when is the last time one of them made a 21 arrest? They are glad to work at night only to suck on the tit of the overtime cash cow. Write back whatever bs response you want, I don't care about you. The real cops out there know the truth.
    You have to be a snot nosed newbie gimme gimme crybaby. Do know about the COPS grants that put one million cops on the street? I'll take the liberty to educate you junior since you said you won't reply and don't care what I say. When crime spikes don't we have PRIME? Isn't it there job to operate in stealth mode in their unmarked cars so real cops like you can go 40 for two hours and post to your social media.

Unregistered
    Are you really that thick and stupid? Really? Do you even understand that the Community Policing Model is a department wide program that they rolled out during Clinton and the COPS grants. Its a department wide philosophy that addresses the way police respond to and solve problems. Where in what I wrote did I ever say that it worked? WHERE? Please quote where I said that the COP program worked?
    Are you same "real cop" that we have to pry your fat a*s out of the car to handle a simple call? Are you same guy that sits at LaCarreta, Tati's, and Starbucks tapping the merchant for free food and free drinks? Real Cop my a*s! Please quit and go work a private sector job!
    So, you write above, "Where in what I wrote did I ever say that it worked? WHERE? Please quote where I said that the COP program worked?" Wow, so you are basically admitting it doesn't work, I'm surprised. I don't know what other option you would have to save face. I actually care about the department and the city, and I think it's time to use our police personnel wisely. Continuing to waste personnel on leftover ideas from the failed Clinton Administration is not a good use of police personnel. You state "Its a department wide philosophy that addresses the way police respond to and solve problems." So if we have a rash of vehicle break-ins between 2 to 4 AM are our community police officers going to fix it. Is another one of their 6:00 PM meetings with a tiny group of old people going to stop the problem? No, hell no, it will be dedicated street officers that work at that time. Those old people will be sound asleep (which is normal and ok.) I suspect that you are a community po that is worried that others are going to jump on board with this and you will lose your do nothing sweet position. We could hire retired police officers at a fourth of what you make and they could BS the public just as well as you, probably better (they would only need a couple embroidered polo shirts.) Then sworn resources could actually be assigned to the road where needed. You people do nothing.

Unregistered

Yes

So, you write above, "Where in what I wrote did I ever say that it worked? WHERE? Please quote where I said that the COP program worked?" Wow, so you are basically admitting it doesn't work, I'm surprised. I don't know what other option you would have to save face. I actually care about the department and the city, and I think it's time to use our police personnel wisely. Continuing to waste personnel on leftover ideas from the failed Clinton Administration is not a good use of police personnel. You state "Its a department wide philosophy that addresses the way police respond to and solve problems." So if we have a rash of vehicle break-ins between 2 to 4 AM are our community police officers going to fix it. Is another one of their 6:00 PM meetings with a tiny group of old people going to stop the problem? No, hell no, it will be dedicated street officers that work at that time. Those old people will be sound asleep (which is normal and ok.) I suspect that you are a community po that is worried that others are going to jump on board with this and you will lose your do nothing sweet position. We could hire retired police officers at a fourth of what you make and they could BS the public just as well as you, probably better (they would only need a couple embroidered polo shirts.) Then sworn resources could actually be assigned to the road where needed. You people do nothing.
    Basically the CRO unit can be dwindled down to three to four officers and the rest put back on the road. As far as the other ones in the juvenile checking squad, well let's say they can and should also cut their numbers also to being ineffective with any real need.

Unregistered
    My god is your skull so thick that you cannot comprehend what I wrote. Again where did I say that the original COP model is still being used. I was trying to explain to you bonehead what the Community Police Model was and its intent. If you are having a problem between 0200 and 0400 hours you should have PRIME adjusting their schedule and you will need to stay awake and actually do your job (If you know what it is and how you do it).

I thought you said you didnt care what I wrote and you wouldnt respond. Stop making yourself look stupid (your spelling stooopid) and go hide and avoid doing any actual work.

Unregistered
    My god is your skull so thick that you cannot comprehend what I wrote. Again where did I say that the original COP model is still being used. I was trying to explain to you bonehead what the Community Police Model was and its intent. If you are having a problem between 0200 and 0400 hours you should have PRIME adjusting their schedule and you will need to stay awake and actually do your job (If you know what it is and how you do it).

I thought you said you didnt care what I wrote and you wouldnt respond. Stop making yourself look stupid (your spelling stooopid) and go hide and avoid doing any actual work.
    I don't care what you write and I never said I wouldn't respond. So, we should have PRIME handle it? Ok, thanks for making my point again. Just have someone, anyone, handle it as long as the Community Do-Nothing Officers don't have to. Please answer my question, What do the Community Do-Nothings do today? Please enlighten us as no one knows. Most of us don't think you do sh*t. Just what is it that you do? It sure isn't police work. What do you do?
    You can't answer it because the whole program, concept, or whatever you want to call it, from it's inception until one second ago is nothing but a Shame, and a Scam. Again, just what do you Community Fake Police Officers do? What, What, What?

Unregistered
    I don't care what you write and I never said I wouldn't respond. So, we should have PRIME handle it? Ok, thanks for making my point again. Just have someone, anyone, handle it as long as the Community Do-Nothing Officers don't have to. Please answer my question, What do the Community Do-Nothings do today? Please enlighten us as no one knows. Most of us don't think you do sh*t. Just what is it that you do? It sure isn't police work. What do you do?
    You can't answer it because the whole program, concept, or whatever you want to call it, from it's inception until one second ago is nothing but a Shame, and a Scam. Again, just what do you Community Fake Police Officers do? What, What, What?
    Okay from this post it is painfully obvious to anyone that reads it that you will NEVER be a detective and you being a "real cop" or a "street cop" is a stretch (a very big stretch).

In case you have not figured it out yet, YOU and I dont make policy or do we establish programs for the police department.

Your job (which you dont do) is to follow the policy and programs you are told to follow. DONE! End of discussion! You have no idea what you are talking about and just like to come on here and cry and every other Thursday pick your check for doing nothing.

What do CPO do? Very simple- are you ready? They do what they are directed to do my their Sergeant, Captain, Major and Chief! That is what they are supposed to do. Why is it so hard for you to accept that? Go to every other board on LEO Affairs and you will see the same type of posts that you write. CPO's are part of law enforcement and will never go away. Its what the communities have asked for and whether you like it or not, you work for the taxpayers of the City of Miramar.

Final question for you: Have you ever walked up to oh lets say Drew and blasted him like you are doing here? I doubt it because you like hiding in the shadows with your jar of peanut butter and kleenex.

Unregistered
    Okay... then what did you mean by this:

"Write back whatever bs response you want, I don't care about you"

If you truly dont care why would you waste your time?

(P.S: That line makes you sound like a third grader who was just told his mom was ugly)

Unregistered

CPO Do-Nothings

Okay from this post it is painfully obvious to anyone that reads it that you will NEVER be a detective and you being a "real cop" or a "street cop" is a stretch (a very big stretch).

In case you have not figured it out yet, YOU and I dont make policy or do we establish programs for the police department.

Your job (which you dont do) is to follow the policy and programs you are told to follow. DONE! End of discussion! You have no idea what you are talking about and just like to come on here and cry and every other Thursday pick your check for doing nothing.

What do CPO do? Very simple- are you ready? They do what they are directed to do my their Sergeant, Captain, Major and Chief! That is what they are supposed to do. Why is it so hard for you to accept that? Go to every other board on LEO Affairs and you will see the same type of posts that you write. CPO's are part of law enforcement and will never go away. Its what the communities have asked for and whether you like it or not, you work for the taxpayers of the City of Miramar.

Final question for you: Have you ever walked up to oh lets say Drew and blasted him like you are doing here? I doubt it because you like hiding in the shadows with your jar of peanut butter and kleenex.
    So in answer to my question: What do the Community Do-Nothing So-called Police Officers do, you write:
    "What do CPO do? Very simple- are you ready? They do what they are directed to do my their Sergeant, Captain, Major and Chief! That is what they are supposed to do."
    So I guess for the most part you do nothing unless a sergeant or higher is holding your hand giving explicit orders on what to do. We all know that is BS because you Do-Nothings just float around like ghosts in the night. Why can't you give a real answer? Because you Community Do-Nothing So-called Police Officers do Absolutely Nothing. NOTHING!

Unregistered
    So in answer to my question: What do the Community Do-Nothing So-called Police Officers do, you write:
    "What do CPO do? Very simple- are you ready? They do what they are directed to do my their Sergeant, Captain, Major and Chief! That is what they are supposed to do."
    So I guess for the most part you do nothing unless a sergeant or higher is holding your hand giving explicit orders on what to do. We all know that is BS because you Do-Nothings just float around like ghosts in the night. Why can't you give a real answer? Because you Community Do-Nothing So-called Police Officers do Absolutely Nothing. NOTHING!
    Why don't you rag on all the other people in the department that don't do anything either? Why do you just single them out?

Unregistered
    Again you display your total and complete ignorance and inability to read, comprehend and understand a basic sentence. You didn't answer my question: Have you confronted oh lets say Drew and attack him like you are doing here? Huh? I suspect that again you would rather sit in the dark with your peanut butter and Kleenex. I don't think you would confront any of the CPOs with this kind of crap. How about this? You just go do your job like you are supposed to be doing? Now that is a novel idea? Right? You are a CLOWN!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast