Doe doe dexter jus don’t knows
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Doe doe dexter jus don’t knows

Resident asks dumb dumb Dexter at Vice Mayor forum just how many civil citations has the MPD issued?- (mind you, county has only record of 17 issued totally thru out the whole wide county)
    “Ah ah well lemme see lemme get back to ya on that one” I ah just don’t have those figgers before me
    Yet the whole ass kissing staff sat in audience and let the masta look like a fool!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Resident asks dumb dumb Dexter at Vice Mayor forum just how many civil citations has the MPD issued?- (mind you, county has only record of 17 issued totally thru out the whole wide county)
    “Ah ah well lemme see lemme get back to ya on that one” I ah just don’t have those figgers before me
    Yet the whole ass kissing staff sat in audience and let the masta look like a fool!
    So you would have rather that he just make up a number and be wrong. Top leadership skill: If you dont know the answer, dont guess! The key to trust is truthful and accurate information you f*cking moron!

Unregistered
    Vice Mayor AD is just what MPD deserves. She will gather every nut job in the city to her endless so-called civic meetings. Also just what you at MPD deserve. Have fun.

Unregistered
    Vice Mayor AD is just what MPD deserves. She will gather every nut job in the city to her endless so-called civic meetings. Also just what you at MPD deserve. Have fun.
    Like it or not, these meetings are common place across the United States so please don't act like Miramar is the only one. Like it or not, this is what law enforcement in the 21st Century is? If you don't like it, then there are always private security jobs where you can do what you do now- sit in a car, post questionable things on social media and do nothing.

Unregistered
    Like it or not, these meetings are common place across the United States so please don't act like Miramar is the only one. Like it or not, this is what law enforcement in the 21st Century is? If you don't like it, then there are always private security jobs where you can do what you do now- sit in a car, post questionable things on social media and do nothing.
    No one holds as many ridiculous meetings or gathers as many cranks as Vice Mayor AD. She will entertain any and every stupid idea and waste hours of city employees time doing so. She is just as bad as former chief RB in that area. As far as law enforcement in the 21st Century, take a look at the crime rates across the country. Violent crime is sky rocketing due to all the libtard kiss ass crap that's heaped on law enforcement today. I'm very aware of how things work today. Just send ten police officers to a meeting of 7 old people, who are in bed by 8:00 PM, and tell them "you are the eyes and ears of the Miramar Police, without you we can do nothing." What total BS. In the meantime violent crime goes through the roof. If you want to support such crap go ahead snowflake.

Unregistered
    No one holds as many ridiculous meetings or gathers as many cranks as Vice Mayor AD. She will entertain any and every stupid idea and waste hours of city employees time doing so. She is just as bad as former chief RB in that area. As far as law enforcement in the 21st Century, take a look at the crime rates across the country. Violent crime is sky rocketing due to all the libtard kiss ass crap that's heaped on law enforcement today. I'm very aware of how things work today. Just send ten police officers to a meeting of 7 old people, who are in bed by 8:00 PM, and tell them "you are the eyes and ears of the Miramar Police, without you we can do nothing." What total BS. In the meantime violent crime goes through the roof. If you want to support such crap go ahead snowflake.
    Ooooo name calling!!! WOW! What day is your elementary school graduation? It is quite obvious that you DONT know how it works. Ill repeat myself to you and Ill speak real slow,okay? If you are so offended by what you are expected to do for the paycheck that you get then you need to work private sector and run your mouth like you do here and see how long until you are UNEMPLOYED. I dont even have to know who you are to know that you are under qualified to be a Walmart greeter.

You act like this change in law enforcement just happened. You were still diapers eating your own snot when they introduced the Community Policing model and ALL agencies nationwide adapted it.

Again you should be lucky you have a job from what I read (or "reed" like you spell it) and hear ("here" your spelling)

Unregistered

Answering the moron

So Chief doe doe didn’t have his facts in front of him OR know them- both of you are not worth the toilet paper I wipe my rear with-
    The fricking meeting was about that topic he had NO clue about !
    That is a moron and you who wipes his buttocks are too!

Unregistered
    So Chief doe doe didn’t have his facts in front of him OR know them- both of you are not worth the toilet paper I wipe my rear with-
    The fricking meeting was about that topic he had NO clue about !
    That is a moron and you who wipes his buttocks are too!
    When did you start wiping your rear? And using toilet paper also, your mom must be proud of you. You must have thought this information important enough to put on this site. By the way, when did your infatuation with the Chief's person hygiene begin? Maybe you should worry about your own sorry ass. I think I'll check and see who you are. All I have to do is Google "Loser" and your pathetic picture will pop up.

Unregistered
    Ooooo name calling!!! WOW! What day is your elementary school graduation? It is quite obvious that you DONT know how it works. Ill repeat myself to you and Ill speak real slow,okay? If you are so offended by what you are expected to do for the paycheck that you get then you need to work private sector and run your mouth like you do here and see how long until you are UNEMPLOYED. I dont even have to know who you are to know that you are under qualified to be a Walmart greeter.

You act like this change in law enforcement just happened. You were still diapers eating your own snot when they introduced the Community Policing model and ALL agencies nationwide adapted it.

Again you should be lucky you have a job from what I read (or "reed" like you spell it) and hear ("here" your spelling)
    You mentioned the Community Policing Model that "All" agencies nationwide adopted, ok, how did that workout? Did nationwide crime go down, especially violent crime? Are police officers more respected today or more effective. By what criteria is it a success? Do members of the community respect law enforcement more and back officers in the performance of their jobs more today? Community Policing doesn't work and everyone knows it. When crime spikes in an area, in an embarrassing way, so that the residents and city commission gets upset what do they do? They sure as hell don't fix it with community policing BS. No, they send in real police officers to deal with it in the old fashioned way. Any real cop knows this is true. Lastly, why do so called community police officers always work bankers hours. Why don't they work the hours that the majority of the crime occurs. If you say they work when the majority of burglaries occur, then I have another question for you, when is the last time one of them made a 21 arrest? They are glad to work at night only to suck on the tit of the overtime cash cow. Write back whatever bs response you want, I don't care about you. The real cops out there know the truth.

Unregistered
    You mentioned the Community Policing Model that "All" agencies nationwide adopted, ok, how did that workout? Did nationwide crime go down, especially violent crime? Are police officers more respected today or more effective. By what criteria is it a success? Do members of the community respect law enforcement more and back officers in the performance of their jobs more today? Community Policing doesn't work and everyone knows it. When crime spikes in an area, in an embarrassing way, so that the residents and city commission gets upset what do they do? They sure as hell don't fix it with community policing BS. No, they send in real police officers to deal with it in the old fashioned way. Any real cop knows this is true. Lastly, why do so called community police officers always work bankers hours. Why don't they work the hours that the majority of the crime occurs. If you say they work when the majority of burglaries occur, then I have another question for you, when is the last time one of them made a 21 arrest? They are glad to work at night only to suck on the tit of the overtime cash cow. Write back whatever bs response you want, I don't care about you. The real cops out there know the truth.
    Are you really that thick and stupid? Really? Do you even understand that the Community Policing Model is a department wide program that they rolled out during Clinton and the COPS grants. Its a department wide philosophy that addresses the way police respond to and solve problems. Where in what I wrote did I ever say that it worked? WHERE? Please quote where I said that the COP program worked? Are you same "real cop" that we have to pry your fat a*s out of the car to handle a simple call? Are you same guy that sits at LaCarreta, Tati's, and Starbucks tapping the merchant for free food and free drinks? Real Cop my a*s! Please quit and go work a private sector job!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast